PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Party, should be planned!!!!ASAP

speciallyblend
03-21-2010, 03:18 PM
If the gop fails us! We should at least court leaders of the lp/cp/tp and indys and the Ron Paul dem leaders and republican leaders. If the government can have back up plans and organize them!! Then we should to. It can be done!!!!

for example ,even though we are working with law makers in Colorado at state level. We are still putting things on the ballot ,so voters can keep the lawmakers in check.if they fail to listen to us at the capital. then we move forward on the ballot!!!

There is no reason why we cannot entertain a NEW PARTY and create a Platform that unites voters just like Ron Paul did from the left right center!!

The idea we cannot form this New Party is just fantasy created by the dnc/gop. I would love for the tp/lp/cp to be viable but there platform is not what energized me and the revolution. The Ron Paul Platform did.

I encourage everyone to entertain this idea and move forward with it. there is no reason we cannot multi-task. The government does it everyday with backroom plans along with the failed gop. If they can plan,so can we.

nothing applies more fire to their feet. then a movement they cannot control that unites voters of all political spectrum's!!!

i will continue to be registered republican but if they continue down their path. I will have no other option!!

Liberty Party, i would donate the cost of 500(even if i had to charge it) to create this party in Colorado,if the gop fails us!! so far not seeing many signs to change that opinion!!:mad: