PDA

View Full Version : Trey Grayson, Dangerous Allies

itshappening
03-21-2010, 10:13 AM
http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2009/vulnerable_republicans/trey_grayson.jpg

On Febuary 22nd, career politician Trey Grayson raised over $250,000 in a Washington DC fundraiser organized by a lobbyist for bailed out insurance giant AIG

http://myapologies.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/539w.jpg

Grayson is not only a friend of bankers but has also pledged to work with Democrats to support new entitlement programs.

http://treygrayson.info/wp-content/themes/arras-theme/library/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/college.jpg&w=630&h=250&zc=1

Kentucky Republicans need a true conservative to stand up for them against the special interests and to oppose - not work with - Democrats in the Senate

Trey Grayson, Dangerous allies

-

Please make this into an ad; or instead of the third paragraph say "But Rand Paul has a message for them... " and play the "we've come to take our government back" bit from the moneybomb video

Fozz
03-21-2010, 10:37 AM
Such an ad should also mention how Rand Paul is a friend of the taxpayers and perhaps his pledge not to vote for an unbalanced budget.

Matt Collins
03-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Hmm... I have to wonder how much of the opposition money against Rand is coming from the Federal Reserve

itshappening
03-21-2010, 10:54 AM
The clip rom the moneybomb video "I've come with a message.... " is 11 seconds long, which is great to incorporate into an ad also mentioning the AIG issue.

I think that should play all over Kentucky in the next few weeks if we can raise money !!

amisspelledword
03-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Rand could also claim that Grayson is already "bought and paid for" by special interests. Then Rand could come on screen with inspiring music and promise that he will never sell his vote

itshappening
03-21-2010, 11:00 AM
Rand could also claim that Grayson is already "bought and paid for" by special interests. Then Rand could come on screen with inspiring music and promise that he will never sell his vote

There is only 30 seconds.

the first paragraph would take up about 12 seconds, 2nd paragraph a few seconds. "I've come with a message" takes up about 11 seconds and then I'm Rand Paul, i'm a physician not a career politician and I approve this message" a few more seconds

I think this would be a great ad and should play along with a strong national defense one for a few weeks .

Fozz
03-21-2010, 11:30 AM
Here's an idea:

"Rand Paul has spent years working for the Kentucky taxpayer (Image of Kentucky taxpayers united), and understanding the dangers of the exploding debt, he will never vote for an unbalanced budget. And Trey Grayson: 'It's the government's money, it is not your money'.

Trey Grayson, dangerous allies. (Image of Grayson and AIG)

Bergie Bergeron
03-21-2010, 11:35 AM
The ad should talk about the DC fundraiser and the AIG fundraiser.

amisspelledword
03-21-2010, 11:40 AM
all good ideas.

why do i get the feeling, though, Rand already has all of his ads made?

lordindra3
03-21-2010, 03:52 PM
This is pure genius!!! Rand needs to put this into a add and play it on air, because it goes perfectly in sync with what he has already done with Obama. This is truely priceless!!

ammorris
03-21-2010, 03:53 PM
Someone should make treygraysondangerousallies.com

Fozz
03-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Here's an idea:

"Rand Paul has spent years working for the Kentucky taxpayer (Image of Kentucky taxpayers united), and understanding the dangers of the exploding debt, he will never vote for an unbalanced budget. And Trey Grayson: 'It's the government's money, it is not your money'.

Trey Grayson, dangerous allies. (Image of Grayson and AIG)

Let me redo this:

Career politician Trey Grayson is being funded by Wall Street's biggest corporations. (Image of AIG, text about the AIG fundraiser)

Rand Paul absolutely opposes all federal bailouts of private corporations, and he will never let the bailout lobby buy his vote. He has spent years fighting for the Kentucky taxpayer (Image of Kentucky taxpayers united), and he understands the dangers of our exploding national debt (Image of debt clock). Rand Paul pledges to never vote for an unbalanced budget, because he would never waste the hard-earned money of the American people.

And Trey Grayson: 'Remember, it's the government's money. It's NOT your money.'

Trey Grayson, dangerous allies (Image of Grayson and the Capitol Building, with Obama and Pelosi).

I'm Rand Paul, and I approve this message.

itshappening
03-22-2010, 04:55 AM
I like the idea of using the "i've got a message, we've come to take our government back"

it's about 12-14 seconds long, the other 15 secs should attack Grayson and mention AIG and DC fundraisers