PDA

View Full Version : The establishment shouldn't be playing with the Revolution..

Michigan11
03-20-2010, 04:23 PM
Just brewed some ALE, gonna call it the money bomb. Because the 23rd is gonna be Rand's record setter. The whole movement of Ron Paul is getting behind this one, health care can go piss in the wind. Time to make a stand and send in our fiat and send a message, that they aren't getting on their tied up phone lines...

Time to quit playing around and get every American we can to send it in to Rand on the 23rd.

Old Ducker
03-20-2010, 04:43 PM
Just brewed some ALE, gonna call it the money bomb. Because the 23rd is gonna be Rand's record setter. The whole movement of Ron Paul is getting behind this one, health care can go piss in the wind. Time to make a stand and send in our fiat and send a message, that they aren't getting on their tied up phone lines...

Time to quit playing around and get every American we can to send it in to Rand on the 23rd.

Do you brew from extracts or from grain?

Michigan11
03-20-2010, 04:52 PM
Do you brew from extracts or from grain?

Extracts, this is my first batch actually ever.. easiest from what I was told for a beginner. Any input or info, please hijack this thread. Was planning on getting into chat and asking you actually.. It's formenting, bubbling out of the "air lock" right now.

kaleidoscope eyes
03-22-2010, 06:00 AM

MMmm bet it's gonna be delicious! I'll buy a round of that! :D
Do you deliver? ;)