PDA

View Full Version : Just a simple message about the debate tomorrow and mass consciousness

wolv275
10-08-2007, 11:30 PM
I know some of you may not think about this very much, but I do believe that there is a connection between us all in a subconscious level, and when many like minded people concentrate on a positive idea they can change the reality of that environment even if it’s just for a short period of time.

So I would like to challenge all of you that read this to have a positive impression all day as you go about your day and life about our man Ron Paul stomping some ass in the debate and making a huge impression in a lot of new viewers. Get that excitement that we get when we see him speak and all that good jazz. All positive projections about donation and responses etc., it’s an easy a free way to help tomorrow.

:o

McDermit
10-08-2007, 11:45 PM
lol

*sending good vibes*

torchbearer
10-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Putting my good vibes into hyperdrive for Dr. Paul.... I would feel like this everyday if he was our president.

jrich4rpaul
10-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Tomorrow, I'll start the day with a smile.

Haha, not being a smart ass.. I do believe the whole good vibe theory.

theseus51
10-09-2007, 01:31 AM
Everyday I imagine Ron Paul winning, like those green checkmarks next to his picture on CNN winning the Presidency. And then him taking the oath of office. Don't wish for it. In your mind feel as if it's happening. Act how you would, and feel how you would as if it's happening. It creates a lot of positive energy in the universe. Don't focus on other candidates, just Ron Paul. =)

Man from La Mancha
10-09-2007, 01:47 AM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PORT/MAX1909~Om-Posters.jpg

trispear
10-09-2007, 01:51 AM
What time and station does this air?

devil21
10-09-2007, 01:55 AM
CNBC at 4pm ET and MSNBC at 9pm ET (replay). There might be local affiliates airing it so check your cable guide.

r3volution
10-09-2007, 01:58 AM
lol

devil21
10-09-2007, 02:47 AM
lol

Thx for that enlightening post.

MsDoodahs
10-09-2007, 03:01 AM
Everyday I imagine Ron Paul winning, like those green checkmarks next to his picture on CNN winning the Presidency. And then him taking the oath of office. Don't wish for it. In your mind feel as if it's happening. Act how you would, and feel how you would as if it's happening. It creates a lot of positive energy in the universe. Don't focus on other candidates, just Ron Paul. =)

Same here.

:)

SouthernGuy15
10-09-2007, 03:16 AM
I'm looking forward to the debate.

grfgerger
10-09-2007, 03:40 AM
sorry guys i can't send or receive vibes, my tin foil hat prevents it

MsDoodahs
10-09-2007, 03:43 AM
:eek:

lol...

rdenner
10-09-2007, 06:07 AM
Normally NEVER do such things. But what the hell I did it anyways. All positive energy is transfering to Ron Paul this day.

wgadget
10-09-2007, 06:13 AM
And as a conservative Christian for Ron Paul, I'll be praying for his excellent performance all day.

Chrispy
10-09-2007, 06:14 AM
I'll be waking up a little early for the debates (night shift) but i'll see what i can do. Maybe i'll get the coffee pot and cigarette ready before i go to sleep so i can jump into the good vibrations quick as possible.

LSD... Levitate the Pentagon... anyone?

B964
10-09-2007, 06:26 AM
I normaly would have said you are crazy.
I also normaly would not; send money to a campaign, have candidate stickers on my card and signs in my yard, talk politics with strangers, join the Republican party, join a meetup group, drive 6 hours one way to hear a political speach, waiting for a presidential debate on tv like it was the super bowl.
So what the heck, I will think good thoughts all day. Can you hear me now?

Slugg
10-09-2007, 06:48 AM
Rock On!:cool:

rycodge
10-09-2007, 06:57 AM
I also normaly would not; send money to a campaign, have candidate stickers on my card and signs in my yard, talk politics with strangers, join the Republican party, join a meetup group, drive 6 hours one way to hear a political speach, waiting for a presidential debate on tv like it was the super bowl.

I think that sums it up for a lot of us :) Although I was already in the party... almost switched to Independent before I found out about Ron Paul in late April.

torchbearer
10-09-2007, 07:01 AM
Did anyone see the season finale of Dr. Who? This thread is similar... if we all think of Dr. Paul at the very same time... and keep thinking positive things about him.... our thoughts and prayers will super charge him..transform him into the next president of the Unites States.

wolv275
10-09-2007, 08:42 AM
everyone use the force :D

r3volution
10-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Thx for that enlightening post.

no problem , glad you felt my energy .

dsentell
10-09-2007, 12:49 PM
I normaly would have said you are crazy.

Might I add, organize a meetup group..... And I am still a registered Democrat! Not to worry -- Missouri, open primary!

Good vibes being sent through the universal consciousness to Ron Paul!

GeorgiaRPFan
10-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Ugh. "The Secret." I don't believe in it.