PDA

View Full Version : The Liberty Ticker is online!

Imperial
03-19-2010, 05:53 PM
My pet project, The Liberty Ticker, is now online.

Essentially, it is a biweekly update on liberty campaigns or liberty-leaning campaigns (although I try to leave the bias out of the update) that make the news or have a viable shot at winning. In big posts, I give current polling and current bits of info about the state of between 5-10 campaigns in each update.

In between these biweekly posts, I will have postings relating to elections, Congress, and procedural issues. I will be posting daily asap, but until then expect postings ~4-5 times a week.

Please check it out and comment! This edition covers Rand Paul, Peter Schiff, Adam Kokesh, and a few other contenders in other races.

The latest post is here, http://libertyticker.blogspot.com/2010/03/ticker-31910.html

Imperial
03-19-2010, 10:32 PM
BTW if somebody has a campaign they would like me to follow whenever I am updating the ticker, please post them here. I have a list of a bunch of candidates already going, but I dont want to miss viable candidates that we should be supporting!

This is my current list of candidates I am following:

Senate:
Rand Paul (R-KY)
Peter Schiff (R-CT)
John Hostettler (R-IN)
Chuck Devore/Tom Campbell (R-CA)
Trevor Down (I-AR)

House:
Adam Kokesh (R-NM)
Jake Towne (I-PA)
John Anderson (L-OH)
BJ Lawson (R-NC)
Ann Marie Buerkle (R-NY)
Mike Vasovski (R-NY)
Jim Traficant (I-OH)

Governor:
Ray McBerry (R-GA)
Randy Brogdon (R-OK)
Roy Moore/another contender? (R-AL)
Doug Turner (R-NM)
Nikki Haley (R-SC)

Statewide Office:
Christina Tobin (L-CA)
Mary Ruwart (L-TX)

State Rep/Senator:
Glen Bradley (R-NC)
David Gay (R-NY)
David Simpson (R-TX)

President:
Ron Paul (R-TX)
Gary Johnson (R-NM)

NOTE: I also need a good graphic for the blog! If anybody has a good idea, send it my way!

Reason
03-19-2010, 11:43 PM
cool