PDA

View Full Version : TN needs volunteers to be delegates!

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 11:24 PM
We are in DESPERATE need for delegates in TN.

If you live in TN and are registered to vote PLEASE e-mail Garret Coffer who is heading up the RP delegate situation in TN:

garrettcoffer@yahoo.com

Matt Collins
10-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Bump!!!

ConstitutionGal
10-09-2007, 11:20 AM
Bump!!!
I signed Nimitt's petition at the rally on Saturday...does that count? ;)

Problem with signing up as a delegate is actually getting to the convention (and/or getting time off work) for most folks.

I'd like to see folks from all across the country share ideas on how best to accomplish getting enough delegates signed up for Ron Paul and then actually getting them to the convention.

bbachtung
10-09-2007, 11:40 AM
I signed Nimitt's petition at the rally on Saturday...does that count? ;)

Problem with signing up as a delegate is actually getting to the convention (and/or getting time off work) for most folks.

I'd like to see folks from all across the country share ideas on how best to accomplish getting enough delegates signed up for Ron Paul and then actually getting them to the convention.

I am SURE that we can establish chip-ins to fund delegates to attend the convention.

Matt Collins
10-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Problem with signing up as a delegate is actually getting to the convention (and/or getting time off work) for most folks. If that's all that's stopping Ron from earning the GOP nomination, is that REALLY a problem?