PDA

View Full Version : CNN - Vid - Ron Paul

TXcarlosTX
03-19-2010, 04:34 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul opposes health bill (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJVUlAE1ndk)

brandon
03-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Thanks. Really good video!

KramerDSP
03-19-2010, 04:57 PM
This is John King's first interview.

I'll never get the image of him eating an ice cream while mockingly taking Ron Paul seriously during one of the segments in the 2007 run. He repulses me for some reason.

catdd
03-19-2010, 08:04 PM
I'll never get the image of him eating an ice cream while mockingly taking Ron Paul seriously during one of the segments in the 2007 run. He repulses me for some reason.

I think all of those guys that blatantly smeared RP during the primaries left us all secretly hoping to meet one of them in a dark alley.

Erazmus
03-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Ron is pure intellect. I love how he explains rights every chance he gets.

maqsur
03-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Nice interview, cordial and respectful. Vintage Dr. Paul, always nice to hear.

rprprs
03-19-2010, 09:25 PM
A YouTube comment on that video:

I like Ron Paul because he tells it like it is and you know precisely where he stands on the issues; he has personal convictions, he's not a salesman. I think that is refreshing. However, I still wouldn't vote for him because his ideals are completely contrary to my ideals.

And then a great response:

thats interesting, what exactly do you have opposite views on from ron paul? freedom? the constitution? free market capitalism? liberty? non oppressive gov? honesty? integrity? common sense? economic sustainability? no illegal wars? no wars of aggression? non intervention in the internal affairs of other countries? not killing millions of innocent people around the world and in turn creating motivation for terrorists? what exactly do you "completely" disagree with????

freshjiva
03-19-2010, 09:32 PM
I agree with maqsur. This is vintage Dr. Paul.

God, I may sound like a fanatic, but I'd take a bullet for Dr. Paul. I'm dead serious.

He may never win a presidency, but he will at least have one more vote than he did in 2008, and one more grassroots local organizer who is willing to knock on hundreds of doors, make hundreds of phone calls, and talk to hundreds of people about voting for him.

I have the liberty fever....

Erazmus
03-19-2010, 10:02 PM
I agree with maqsur. This is vintage Dr. Paul.

God, I may sound like a fanatic, but I'd take a bullet for Dr. Paul. I'm dead serious.

He may never win a presidency, but he will at least have one more vote than he did in 2008, and one more grassroots local organizer who is willing to knock on hundreds of doors, make hundreds of phone calls, and talk to hundreds of people about voting for him.

I have the liberty fever....

Agreed. I can't imagine how many people have converted into Ron Paul supporters over the last 2 years. More specifically, how many people Obama has converted into Ron Paul supporters. :)

brandon
03-20-2010, 12:25 AM

You're not a fanatic, I would too. And not because of his position on the issues. It's his moral character and honesty in the face of bullies that makes him worth standing up for.