PDA

View Full Version : What should we do?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Then Jesus asked them, "When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?" "Nothing," they answered. He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: `And he was numbered with the transgressors' ; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment." The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied. Luke 22:35-38

My interpretation, though probably way off, is a paradox. The first part deals with the law where he asks them "When I (as the necessary tyrant) sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?" When the Disciples answerd "Nothing," it showed that they were at peace with such poverty. But then Jesus commanded them to sell those things that they lacked along with the cloak off their backs to purchase swords to fight against such tyranny. While the world lived peacefully in their poverty, Jesus is now the leading transgressor against such persecution.

If they make our lives a shambles, then we shouldn't sell everything we have to move to a better place as, paradoxically, such will only result in further war; but, to the contrary, if we want peace, then we need to stand where we live selling everything we have, even the cloak off our back, to arm ourselves.
This is our solution. While we needn't worry about doing anything or following anyone into battle, we do need to arm ourselves as the people's militia. If you have an extra fire arm and know a brother or friend who doesn't, you might desire to give it to them to arm themselves.
No, we needn't create a movement to do this or a revolution. We only need to be prepared as guards to protect the people's Civil Purpose.
This doesn't include becoming distracted by the zeal of protecting the people's Bill of Rights, as those are only protected by legal precedence. When the time comes, we will know what to fight and who is the evil.
I plan on purchasing a pistol myself.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-19-2010, 05:16 PM
nt

pacelli
03-19-2010, 05:20 PM
Well, he did say not to think that he came to bring peace on earth. He came to bring a sword.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-20-2010, 12:33 PM
Didn't Jesus also make a comment about live by the sword...

If there was no sword to cut off the ear could it not have been said he was coerced or unable to defend himself?

We shouldn't arm ourselves to follow after anyone or to fight for any purpose. As by the New Covenant we inherited all property as well as the purse (the economy), the people need not do anything. Instead, we should avoid all political manipulation by taking a stand as the people's militia ready to guard them from the necessary tyranny governing over us and any other foreign principality and power attempting to usurp the people of their authority.

LibertyWorker
03-20-2010, 01:04 PM
Unless Jesus plans to show up in Washington, DC preaching smaller government, Non-interventionist foreign policy and Austrian economics which is highly unlikely.

I don't see what Jesus has to do with it.

In fact if you took a poll of all the people in Washington, DC and asked how many of them believe in Jesus? it would probably be 90% of them.

And these are the people that are screwing us, our kids, our grand kids.

Doesn't say much for Jesus or his tactics.

So unless Jesus can bring a little bit more to the fight than being supported by 90% of the people that are screwing us... maybe he should just stay out of it.:)

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-20-2010, 01:10 PM
nt

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-20-2010, 01:12 PM
Well, he did say not to think that he came to bring peace on earth. He came to bring a sword.

The sword is to divide us from our natural families. With an untrained eye, one won't see that a political problem existed on the continent of Africa before the time of the slave trade. The master and slave classes seemed to work and live together in perfect harmony which is why African Americans today never feel bothered with celebrating such a culture. But there was another class of outcaste who suffered dearly as they were rejected by both the master and slave classes. This was who the Lord gave the New Covenant to. Indeed, as the Son of man (the even more worthless offspring from amongst the worthless multitudes), Jesus came to govern them as the nations.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-20-2010, 01:24 PM
nt

Depressed Liberator
03-20-2010, 01:26 PM
I love you Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ I love you yes I do

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Unless Jesus plans to show up in Washington, DC preaching smaller government, Non-interventionist foreign policy and Austrian economics which is highly unlikely.

I don't see what Jesus has to do with it.

In fact if you took a poll of all the people in Washington, DC and asked how many of them believe in Jesus? it would probably be 90% of them.

And these are the people that are screwing us, our kids, our grand kids.

Doesn't say much for Jesus or his tactics.

So unless Jesus can bring a little bit more to the fight than being supported by 90% of the people that are screwing us... maybe he should just stay out of it.:)

We are a nation blessed because it was founded on a self evident and unalienable Truth.
Americans don't just have lightning in a bottle because of legal precedence, with this being our civil rights; but our nation is founded on a rock because of natural law, with this being our natural rights. If this wasn't enough, our Founding Fathers were accountable to God's judgement signing their names to a document divorcing us, justifiably, from tyranny. They did this with the Apostle Paul in mind, while, in turn, the Apostle Paul, God's chosen vessel, had the Lord's New Covenant always in his focus.
As the New Covenant now supercedes the Ten Commandments, the people's Civil Purpose now supercedes all legal precedence, all past traditions, and every event yet to occur. The true power is the Truth that our hearts perceive in our collective hearts and not the false power of tyranny that is fed by our senses to our minds.

LibertyWorker
03-20-2010, 01:41 PM
With all due respect, isn't there a section on this forum where people can go talk about their imaginary friends.

I believe this section that you're in right now is for General politics

It's not the "What I believe may or may not be real" section of the form.

If you want to mix Jesus and politics in the same section. Then you should be prepared to answer some hard questions. Not just cut-and-paste Bible quotes.:(

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-20-2010, 01:51 PM
If the message only applies to those who will listen there can only be strength found in the numbers of the faithful even if the faithful must make the stand you refer to.

Most people want to fight but don't know how or what to do. Actually, we need to fight on focussing, as in focussing on arming ourselves. Tyranny usurps by manipulating. This means doing. As the people have always been persecuted, well, so they have also been politically manipulated into doing.
As a member of the multitudes, Jesus had me sit where I stood. Why? Well, as a member of His bride, His body, I was given by Him all property as well as the purse (the economy). So, I did not need to do anything.
While the law in the Disciples commanded that the people go home and do something to take care of themselves, feeding themselves, the New Covenant of Jesus understood that they were fasting. This kind of spirtual fasting is different from the regular kind as the multitudes were so traumatized and distraught that they had lost their will to eat.
So, we should just narrow our focus to arming ourselves. We needn't fight tyranny, but guard against tyranny.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-20-2010, 01:58 PM
With all due respect, isn't there a section on this forum where people can go talk about their imaginary friends.

I believe this section that you're in right now is for General politics

It's not the "What I believe may or may not be real" section of the form.

If you want to mix Jesus and politics in the same section. Then you should be prepared to answer some hard questions. Not just cut-and-paste Bible quotes.:(

While self evident means that the Truth is clear, unalienable means that it reduces down as a natural right, literally on the physical level, to the collective soul (Soul), or the conscience, or, what many like to refer to, the heart.
In other words, the Truth perceived in the heart (with this existing in the deep theoretical world) supercedes the cruel reality fed to my mind through my senses.

Baptist
03-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Have fun. I ain't joining no armed revolution. I sure as heck ain't taking up arms over taxes or healthcare.

"Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."
- Mathew 26:52

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-20-2010, 02:45 PM
Have fun. I ain't joining no armed revolution. I sure as heck ain't taking up arms over taxes or healthcare.

"Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."
- Mathew 26:52

A militia doesn't take up arms against an invading army, as the unofficial people are not recognized. As one can't have a body without a head, the people's Civil Purpose must be served by a necessary tyranny. So, we shouldn't concern ourselves with following after leaders who claim to fight against tyranny; rather, we shoud only concern ourselves with guarding the people's Civil Purpose.