PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire Founding Fathers Suggestion

max
10-08-2007, 09:49 PM
The full page is gonna be stunning....but those 2 sided inserts Lord Xar was working on are also great because people can hold on to them and they fall out of the paper....readers might even pass em around too

I'm a little burned out with this project...but if anyone wants to try getting inserts done in addition...we get the benefit of both forms of advertisng..

the nice thing about the inserts is that you dont have to do the entire circulation if you come up short...$43 per 1000 is what i was quoted....

Amy Harrington at the Union Leader handles this...she said she wsnt sure if they could accept outside printing because they have labor union issues?...But I'm not sure if thats correct.

If someone decides to take this project do this...keep in mind that there is specific language need on any ad for FEC purposes..

LibertyEagle
10-08-2007, 09:53 PM
It seems to me that if we're going to run very many more ads in the New Hampshire Union-Leader, we need to try to negotiate some type of discount with them. Your ad will be the 2nd one we've run in this paper.

max
10-08-2007, 09:55 PM
It seems to me that if we're going to run very many more ads in the New Hampshire Union-Leader, we need to try to negotiate some type of discount with them. Your ad will be the 2nd one we've run in this paper.

I spoke to Amy about that. She said its doable but not on the first time...When we go again, we'll have more leverage...but we need to keep doing it under the same PAC so its not considered different advertisers..

we should keep the ads under Xar's PAC and get discounts that way

RP4ME
10-08-2007, 10:25 PM
The full page is gonna be stunning....but those 2 sided inserts Lord Xar was working on are also great because people can hold on to them and they fall out of the paper....readers might even pass em around too

I'm a little burned out with this project...but if anyone wants to try getting inserts done in addition...we get the benefit of both forms of advertisng..

the nice thing about the inserts is that you dont have to do the entire circulation if you come up short...$43 per 1000 is what i was quoted....

Amy Harrington at the Union Leader handles this...she said she wsnt sure if they could accept outside printing because they have labor union issues?...But I'm not sure if thats correct.

If someone decides to take this project do this...keep in mind that there is specific language need on any ad for FEC purposes..

Can we see teh ad?

LibertyEagle
10-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Yes, when will we have the draft back to look at?