PDA

View Full Version : Radio host: RP supporters are all potheads

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 09:39 PM

ctb619
10-08-2007, 09:45 PM
If you're his friend, why don't you set him straight?

brumans
10-08-2007, 09:45 PM
??

Sounded fine to me. He didn't call all Ron Paul supporters potheads, he simply said that one of the things that attracts the 30 and under crowd is ron pauls stance on legalizing marijuana.

He didn't say it in a demeaning way, and he certainly didn't use the word pothead.

You guys over reacting over every little thing do more harm than good.

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 09:46 PM
If you're his friend, why don't you set him straight? I will when I see him tomorrow, but he kind of has his mind made up already. Having a few hundred e-mails from RP supporters telling him he is wrong will carry more weight than me saying it.

Spirit of '76
10-08-2007, 09:49 PM
If he's your pal, just invite him over, let him take a couple rips off the bong, and set him straight.

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 09:49 PM
??

Sounded fine to me. He didn't call all Ron Paul supporters potheads, he simply said that one of the things that attracts the 30 and under crowd is ron pauls stance on legalizing marijuana.

He didn't say it in a demeaning way, and he certainly didn't use the word pothead.

The problem is that is the picture he is painting.

Phil is a great guy, super nice. He even had a communist on his show (who he completely disagrees with) and was still nice to them.

Essentially he is, either on purpose or unknowingly, spreading an idea that all RP supporters who are under 30 are voting because they like to smoke up. This needs to be corrected.

His audience is very conservative middle America, and that segment about the younger crowd supporting him because of pot was VERY bad PR for Ron, not to mention inaccurate. If we all send a gentle e-mail to Phil telling him he is wrong and why he is wrong, we have a chance to change his opinion and perhaps curb some of this negative spin.

specsaregood
10-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Since when did a presidential candidate attracting, inspiring and getting <30 yr olds active in politics become a bad thing?

wolv275
10-08-2007, 09:53 PM
I think a healthy dose of why we support RP is not a bad idea.

ACJohn
10-08-2007, 09:58 PM
I will email him right after I finish this 1lb bag of chips and half a peach pie

Roxi
10-08-2007, 10:01 PM
whhhattt? ron paul supporters are pot heads? hmm that is interesting, wait? what were we talking about :D

Qiu
10-08-2007, 10:02 PM
lol.... I don't think legalizing drugs is the main issue for anyone

ctb619
10-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Sent. That was a pretty idiotic generalization on his part.

0zzy
10-08-2007, 10:14 PM
What's a good quote about young people leading revolutions?

Perry
10-08-2007, 10:17 PM
I think a healthy dose of why we support RP is not a bad idea.

Many reasons why i support Paul. I can assure you the legalization of pot is not one of them.:D

American
10-08-2007, 10:19 PM
I cant find my lighter, has anyone seen it. Who stole my frickin lighter!!!

Oh wait, its in my other hand, NM.....:D

Zydeco
10-08-2007, 10:21 PM
We potheads not all are!!!

hard@work
10-08-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm too high to email him. Maybe later. I think I'm going to order pizza.

0zzy
10-08-2007, 10:22 PM
I was listening to your radio program and noticed that you were talking about Ron Paul's Nashville event and I want to thank you for that coverage. However, I don't believe your statement about his appeal to the 30 and under crowd is correct. I am 17 (I'll be able to vote in the primaries) and I have communicated with a lot of the Ron Paul supporters throughout the past few months. We never talk about how great it will be when he would delegalizes federal drug laws, it's not an issue for us. Though I must admit, we have been talking about Romney's video where he turns his back on an MS patient who uses medical marijuana (you can watch the video here).

But overall, it's just not what makes him appealing. The young people (for the most part) don't support the war, so that's easy and attributes to his appeal as you said on the show. But we also like his views on strictly adhering to the constitution. We see the inefficiencies of centralized planning and bureaucratic government. I'm a child of "No Child Left Behind", and it's an absolute mess. We also like his ideas on taxes, we don't want to pay for taxes that pay for federalized institution like the Department of Education or undeclared wars like the one in Iraq. We want personal responsibility, which means financial responsibility. We don't trust the Social Security system and we want to opt out of it to invest in our own future.

But there is also a lot of appeal because he speaks to the people so well. He is a straight-shooter, doesn't back down, clearly states his positions on issues. He's been voting the same in Congress for 30 years and we like that, how many honest politicians are there now-a-days? A lot of friends who don't support anyone and don't follow politics give me the same answer when I ask them "Why don't you follow politics?". It's boring, they're liars, it won't change anything. When the young are exposed to Dr. Paul they do a total 180* and end up more politically active than their parents! They are untapped minds with unbiased opinions for the most part, so they know what they like. There isn't some past alliances to any party or person these young people need to adhere to.

So thanks for the coverage again, but I don't think the best way to analyze his support is to use generalizations.

"The revolution has always been in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution."

--
-Brent Burk

:X?

ACJohn
10-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Couldn't find youth related qoutes as requested before in this thread but these 2 I liked:

We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution. - Abe Lincoln

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. - Samuel Adams

0zzy
10-08-2007, 10:32 PM
Couldn't find youth related qoutes as requested before in this thread but these 2 I liked:

We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution. - Abe Lincoln

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. - Samuel Adams

"The revolution has always been in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution."
good? :O

ctb619
10-08-2007, 10:35 PM
good? :O

isn't that a quote from one of the Black Panthers?

sleeper
10-08-2007, 10:36 PM
I will when I see him tomorrow, but he kind of has his mind made up already. Having a few hundred e-mails from RP supporters telling him he is wrong will carry more weight than me saying it.

Maybe this will help convert him...LAMO

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=23613

werdd
10-08-2007, 10:38 PM
emailed him
-
I am a Ron Paul supporter and anything but a pothead. I am a college student going through an average life, and i find Ron Paul's message appealing. You ought to be careful when you generalize like you did. I hope you can research Dr. Paul and his fanbase a little more, everyone in my meetup group is highly intellectual.

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 10:38 PM
lol.... I don't think legalizing drugs is the main issue for anyonePLEASE e-mail Phil and tell him...

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 10:39 PM
Many reasons why i support Paul. I can assure you the legalization of pot is not one of them.:DDid you e-mail that to Phil?

james1906
10-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Whoa! This Ron Paul dude's got two first names. What a trip!

Perry
10-08-2007, 10:50 PM
Did you e-mail that to Phil?

I don't waste my time on second tier radio hosts.:D

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 10:51 PM
I don't waste my time on second tier radio hosts.:DHe's syndicated to over 50+ radio stations nationwide. And earlier in the same show he said that he was "amazed that a second tier candidate had 1500 at a rally" which was a compliment.

fourameuphoria
10-08-2007, 10:53 PM
We're not?! Shit.

richard1984
10-08-2007, 10:57 PM
lol.... I don't think legalizing drugs is the main issue for anyone

It's a pretty damn big issue for me.

"The War on Drugs is a price support system for terrorists and drug pushers. It turns ordinary, cheap plants like marijuana and poppies into fantastically lucrative black market products. Without the War on Drugs, the financial engine that fuels terrorist organizations would sputter to a halt.”
~Ron Crickenberger, Libertarian Party Political Director 2/4/02

That's enough reason to consider legalizing drugs a main issue. Of course, Ron Paul wouldn't legalize drugs--he would just end the federal war on drugs, and basically leave the rest to the states.

And besides, what's wrong with being a pothead?
Personally, I don't buy in to the propaganda, the stereotypes, or the misinformation.
Cannabis is very likely the greatest plant on earth.
Not only was it America's first billion-dollar crop, but it's also wonderful--sometimes lifesaving--medicine, and it could also be part of the solution to "global climate change/warming" since it is perhaps the best source of bio-fuel, has the potential to put an end to rampant deforestation, not to mention the fact that these green, luscious plants breathe in CO2 like "potheads" hit the pipe (;)).

But anyway, as far as the dude trying to smear Dr. Paul, he's obviously an ignorant prick.
Sometimes (and I'm not really talking about this thread as much as others) I think that we make too big of a deal over insults and negative comments from small, insignificant people, newspapers, radio shows, etc. You know?
(I'm not trying to be an asshole...I'm just saying....)

jacmicwag
10-08-2007, 11:00 PM
My compliments to Ozzy - what a fabulous letter. The make or break for Ron will the 17 to 30 age group. Reading this letter, it's clear the revolution is in good hands.

richard1984
10-08-2007, 11:03 PM
We're not?! Shit.

Hehe! I guess not all of us.... :rolleyes:

It's too bad, though. I bet the world would be a lot better off if more people were "potheads."

Wanna stop a war? Give everyone some bud. Then they'll all be like, "Why the fuck were we fighting each other? Let's talking about this...."

:D

0zzy
10-08-2007, 11:04 PM
My compliments to Ozzy - what a fabulous letter. The make or break for Ron will the 17 to 30 age group. Reading this letter, it's clear the revolution is in good hands.

:D! Thanks mister!

Chrispy
10-08-2007, 11:04 PM
In all honesty i have sold at leased like 15 people on the sole premise that Ron Paul is for the legalization of marijuana. Bring it up when people are already stoned in the circle and it's pretty much like shooting sloths in a cage. Hey every vote counts right...

0zzy
10-08-2007, 11:06 PM
In all honesty i have sold at leased like 15 people on the sole premise that Ron Paul is for the legalization of marijuana. Bring it up when people are already stoned in the circle and it's pretty much like shooting sloths in a cage. Hey every vote counts right...

rofl. Lots of potheads in Maryland, eh? :P

And to be honest, I've heard a few potheads come up to me and go OMG HE WANTS TO DELEGALIZE DRUGS! WOOO! But they don't vote, they don't go to rallies, and they are in High School.

I think 18+ have more common sense than that, right? right!? :P

Chrispy
10-08-2007, 11:08 PM
I'm actually from Oregon, most of my friends back there are voting age stoner's going to college. A smart politically active bunch though.

progrock
10-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Ron Paul does not want to legalize drugs. can we please stop taking things out of context.
He stated that he wants to remove the federal government from interfering with laws concerning the states rights to allow medicinal marijuana.

Further more war on drugs and the illegalization of drugs only makes it easier and more profitable for drug pushers to make money.
Also it gives the incentive just as does allowing illegal aliens the right to heathcare.
Take the incentive away (get rid of the war on drugs) and the drug pushers would fade away a bit.
They will never go away completely. but i think it will take the price down and thus taking some incentive away.

As an example with war on drugs:your 15 year old son is getting ready for the bus to school, a man selling drugs approaches him (since drugs are expensive they are profitable so this is a likely scenario)
Example 2 without war on drugs: The same man that would have approached your son might be working a job or doing something more productive since their isn't an incentive to sell drugs (drugs are either not profitable enough or very cheap, Thus no incentive to sell them).

Maybe i'm missing something in my point here correct me if i'm wrong

However i don't see anything wrong with legalizing marijuana. it's much less dangerous than alcohol.
And in fact has many many positive uses that outweigh the intoxicating feature that most people use it for.

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 11:09 PM
In all honesty i have sold at leased like 15 people on the sole premise that Ron Paul is for the legalization of marijuana. And how many of those people are going to actually vote for him in the primary?

The ONLY thing we need is people's vote!

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 11:10 PM
Ron Paul does not want to legalize drugs. can we please stop taking things out of context.
He stated that he wants to remove the federal government from interfering with laws concerning the states rights to allow medicinal marijuana.Did you e-mail that to the radio show host, Phil Valentine? Phil@PhilValentine.com

ThePieSwindler
10-08-2007, 11:13 PM
actually dude im prety fucking high off my ass right about now wheeeeee

speciallyblend
10-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Thats a positive here in colorado,better to be a pothead then a dumbass drunk;)

Chrispy
10-08-2007, 11:17 PM
And how many of those people are going to actually vote for him in the primary?

The ONLY thing we need is people's vote!

2 of them were actually registered republicans (they registered as a joke last election) and most of them say they will vote for him in the primaries. Seriously though a lot of people label potheads lethargic non-voting broke adolescents. At leased where i'm from though there are a lot of businessmen, intellectuals, and other wise upstanding citizens.

There are an estimated 10 million regular marijuana users in this country don't count them out as legitimate support. A large percentage of them view ending the drug war as an extremely important issue. Plus the old hippies are known for their grassroots type of support for things.

jjschless
10-08-2007, 11:31 PM
My letter to Phil:

Mr. Valentine first off I would like to thank you for giving Dr. Paul some time to speak on your show. I listened to the interview and felt you were quite fair to him. Given the reception he has been given at, of all places, the neo-con stronghold of Fox News and the like, it is refreshing to listen to a non-hostile interview.

I am writing this letter in regards to the comment that most 30 year-old and under supporters are passionate about Dr. Paul due to the possibility of legalizing Marijuana. I wish to inform you that I am 29.

Naturally I can't speak for all people but as a meet-up organizer for Ron Paul 2008 I get a chance to interact with a good variety of supporters and must say that this issue is never spoken of as a primary concern, never once. If it is mentioned, it is as a passing thought. To deny this as a spoke in the wheel would be foolish but to call it the hub would be even more foolish.

The question of "how is he getting this support" comes up quite often in articles, broadcasts and blogs. I am amused when I read the question as it is a very simple answer. Perhaps it is human nature to over-analyze and over-complicate what is otherwise a basic response; those that ask the question and receive an answer do not seem to come away satisfied.

One part of the answer is Liberty.

Liberty speaks to the very soul of man. It's roots are deep within the primal being and reinforced by our proud American heritage. Freedom, my friend, is the most basic and most powerful motivating factor after love and survival. Kings, tyrants and madmen have tried for centuries to squelch the voice of freedom only to learn time and again that no hand is so great as to cup the mouth of lady liberty. They may succeed for a while to distract, divide and deceive the masses only to be undone by one courageous human shouting freedom at the top of their lungs.

I am not simply referring to the freedom of consumption but liberty in general from the freedom of speech to assembly to economics. Free speech zones, self written warrants, loss of privacy and a burgeoning police state have contributed to a mounting storm of malcontent citizens.

Another part of the answer that has lead to a lot of support is the abolition of the IRS and income tax as well as the end of the Federal Reserve Bank; the legalization of gold and silver as legal tender; being that the Constitution states that only gold and silver shall be legal tender. Inflation effects a massive portion of the voting block and we the people have had enough of this madness.

Illegal immigration, the war, and the Constitution are also motivating factors.

Yet another factor is the voting record that Dr. Paul has. His honesty and integrity is a refreshing change from the lesser of two evils.

Some have looked at the rEVOLution, or grassroots campaign, and laughed, insulted and dismissed it as nonsense. People of this sort are making a mistake by underestimating the strength of our numbers and of our conviction. They can go ahead and describe us as pot smoking hippies and by doing so they are making a strategic mistake.

"He who lacks foresight and underestimates his enemy will surely be captured by him." Sun Tzu, The Art of War.

Best regards,

James B Schlessinger Jr.

aksmith
10-08-2007, 11:39 PM
That is an excellent letter. Well done.

0zzy
10-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Damn it jjschless, why'd you have to top me! :P

jjschless
10-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Thanks.

LOL Ozzy, we are on the same team. You score a goal, I score a goal we both win. :)

McDermit
10-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Never smoked. But got all of my bro's pothead friends registered republican and spreading the word. They ome out with us to hang banners and stuff.. and they are all asking for more bumper stickers and flyers all the time. They definitely get the word out.

Matt Collins
10-09-2007, 12:57 AM
Never smoked. But got all of my bro's pothead friends registered republican and spreading the word. They ome out with us to hang banners and stuff.. and they are all asking for more bumper stickers and flyers all the time. They definitely get the word out.That's good... now if we can just get them to the voting booth and get them to remember Ron's name when it comes time to vote :rolleyes:

JosephTheLibertarian
10-09-2007, 01:29 AM
I guess this radio voice and a bulk of his listeners never heard of the phenomenon of letting people do what they want with their lives.

Lord Xar
10-09-2007, 01:34 AM
Maybe one should point out the ECONOMISTS, POLITIICIANS and Notable Doctors who support him!!!!

trispear
10-09-2007, 01:58 AM
I wouldn't put too much stock in this guy.

He thinks Fred is going annihilate his opponents in the debate because he "did so in the past". I seen FT's past debates, he usually lies about his record, deflects, and all the usual tactics.

Unless the topic was red pickup trucks, I really don't know what Fred has shown any inspiring expertise on. "Let's keep doing the things that work and stop doing the things that don't work."

Right...... keep on talking fred. You're neck and neck with Obama for the Captain Obvious Platitude award.

Revolution9
10-09-2007, 02:26 AM
That's good... now if we can just get them to the voting booth and get them to remember Ron's name when it comes time to vote :rolleyes:

Stop acting like a condescending prick. I have smoked every day for 30 years and I can still kick intellectual ass and write 5000 line applications. I have several hundred voting converts under my belt and will probably have a giant wad this weekend. In pot smoking Little Five Points Atlanta.

Phil is a dime a dozen small time rado loudmouth. I don't give a flying fuck what lies and obfuscations he spouts,

:cool:
Randy

Mortikhi
10-09-2007, 04:59 AM
Phil Valentine, a nationally syndicated radio show host, thinks that Ron Paul supporters are all pot heads.

Listen to his 2 minute statement about this:

http://gm-diesel.com/Phil_Valentine_on_Ron_Paul_in_Nashville.mp3

We should all e-mail and call him and let him know that he is wrong and why he is wrong.

I work at his station, and I am friends with him (he gave Ron a 15 minute interview last Thursday on my request). Phil Valentine is a nice guy, kind of good ole' boy, and even if he disagrees with you, he still wants to be your friend. SO DON'T RIP HIM APART.

But please contact him and let him know that HE IS WRONG! (listen to the short clip first so you can hear it for yourself)

phil@philvalentine.com
(and yes he checks his own e-mail)

Or call into his show
800-618-PHIL
(call between 2pm-6pm CST, the ealier the better the chances of getting on the air)

FYI - segment 1 and 2 of Phil's interview of RP last week:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=A_oXdFkN_xI
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EyUbsiMGYLw
Yeh, he just called this father of three a pot head. He sounds like a really nice guy to me.

Matt Collins
10-09-2007, 09:51 AM
Yeh, he just called this father of three a pot head. He sounds like a really nice guy to me.As I said, I think it is that he just doesn't know. That's why you should send him a nice e-mail to educate him. He DOES read his e-mails himself.

Matt Collins
10-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Stop acting like a condescending prick. I was just joking.

Phil is a dime a dozen small time rado loudmouth. I don't give a flying fuck what lies and obfuscations he spouts,Now it is YOU who are acting like the prick. And Phil is not exactly "small-time" either. Regardless, you should care what he says about RP because he influences A LOT of people's opinion. That's why it is important to zip him a nice e-mail and tell him why you think he is wrong.

DrNoZone
10-09-2007, 10:42 AM

Actually, he does in a way. He wants to decriminalize them at the federal level and leave it up to the states to decide. That's defacto legalization since most states would NOT have the funds to fight a war on (some) drugs if they weren't getting HUGE kickbacks from the federal government to do so.

runderwo
10-09-2007, 10:57 AM
The last post is the most correct in this entire thread.

Ron wants to end the federal war on drugs, which is unconstitutional, counterproductive to its goals, and basically functions as a price support for murderous banana republics around the world.

Ron opposes the federal war on drugs because it is unconstitutional, wasteful, and unjust to the poor and minorities, not because he views the consumption of drugs as a right.

Ron believes the regulation of drugs not sold across state lines, without a constitutional amendment, is a power reserved to the states, contrary to Gonzales v. Raich (2005).

Ron would not support the notion that there exists a fundamental right to consume drugs in private, for the same reason he disavows the right to privacy that was constructed in Roe v. Wade. Therefore, there would be no grounds in his opinion for federal courts to overturn state drug laws.

I doubt Ron would support a drug prohibition amendment to the Constitution as a matter of practicality; he points out alcohol prohibition as a policy failure.

Ron promised last month to pardon nonviolent drug offenders, but I would assume it would be those convicted under federal law, not state law.

Ron sponsored bills in support of state medical marijuana laws and industrial hemp. I do believe he is aware of all of the benefits of the cannabis plant in terms of medical self-sufficiency, energy independence, and environmental preservation.

The discussion is far, far more complicated than just saying "he's a legalizer".

Ozwest
10-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Stop acting like a condescending prick. I have smoked every day for 30 years and I can still kick intellectual ass and write 5000 line applications. I have several hundred voting converts under my belt and will probably have a giant wad this weekend. In pot smoking Little Five Points Atlanta.

Phil is a dime a dozen small time rado loudmouth. I don't give a flying fuck what lies and obfuscations he spouts,

:cool:
Randy

You've inspired me to smoke the rest of my stash. It will make it easier listen to the dullard point of view.

Richard in Austin
10-09-2007, 01:50 PM
SENT:

Phil,

I didn't hear the radio spot in question personally, but I read on the Ron Paul forums that you said something to the effect that most young Ron Paul supporters were pot heads. If that's what you believe, I think you're really missing the boat.

I am 45 years young, and I have voted in most elections that I could vote in since I came of voting age. I have NEVER been as excited before as I am now that Ron Paul is running for President. He is the only candidate who offers any hope for a departure from more of the same business-as-usual politics that have been running this country into the ground for decades.

The young people of this country finally have some hope of a better future.

You don't have to be a pot head to see that the War On Drugs ruins many innocent lives, subverts our freedoms and turns police into thieves with the asset forfeiture laws.

I request you reconsider, and do better homework before spouting off another insulting generalization.

Regards,

Me

Matt Collins
10-09-2007, 08:48 PM
I didn't hear the radio spot in question personally
You can listen here: (it's only about 2 minutes long)
http://gm-diesel.com/Phil_Valentine_on_Ron_Paul_in_Nashville.mp3

Matt Collins
10-10-2007, 01:47 PM
You've inspired me to smoke the rest of my stash. It will make it easier listen to the dullard point of view. sigh.... :rolleyes:

koob
10-10-2007, 05:37 PM
i'm not a pothead. :|

Matt Collins
10-10-2007, 05:56 PM
i'm not a pothead. :|No, but you look hot! :D

pcosmar
10-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Not a pothead.
As a Farmer (farm owner) I have looked into hemp farming. From both the historical record in the US and watching what is happened in Canada. It looks like it would be a viable crop, if it were legalized.
There are also numerous related industries that would grow around it. It would be good for the whole area. We have high unemployment (20%) and NO industry.
I am watching this.

Matt Collins
10-12-2007, 06:24 PM
I just spoke to Phil Valentine about this today. He said he got a bunch of very rude e-mails and wasn't very pleased about it.

Can we learn to e-mail people without being rude and impolite?:confused:

DrNoZone
10-12-2007, 07:35 PM
I just spoke to Phil Valentine about this today. He said he got a bunch of very rude e-mails and wasn't very pleased about it.

Yeah, I wish we all could too, but you have to admit, a guy who is rude and impolite to ALL RP supporters by generalizing and judging them on public radio deserves a little rudeness. Politics is a dirty game.

steph3n
10-12-2007, 07:44 PM
welcome to paulville, if these fanatics don't get their act together they WILL be paul bearers because their bury their only hope for the coming 8 years.

Sometimes I feel like I am giving to a lost cause. These youth (me included) are the future of our country. I am glad to see they are interested in freedom, but they do not understand the responsibility that comes with it to this point.

Matt Collins
10-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Yeah, I wish we all could too, but you have to admit, a guy who is rude and impolite to ALL RP supporters by generalizing and judging them on public radio deserves a little rudeness. Politics is a dirty game.I think we can disagree without being rude though.

DrNoZone
10-12-2007, 08:53 PM
I think we can disagree without being rude though.

I agree. I think there are better ways to go about winning hearts and minds, for sure.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-12-2007, 08:58 PM

well, I'm not pleased with his attitude.