PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Write a Student Program - Volunteer help needed

risiusj
10-08-2007, 08:50 PM
A few other members of the forums and myself have started working on a massive email campaign. The goal is to contact every college student in Iowa and introduce them to Ron Paul. We've decided to start with Iowa State University.

For this to be a success we need to be organized and get moving quickly. We've got thousands of students to contact before the Iowa Caucus in January.

We think we have a good system and we're ready to start asking for more help.

There are two ways you can help with this project -

You can gather names and email addresses.
or
You can send out the emails.

Those that retrieve the data go to the ISU phone book page (http://ph.iastate.edu/cgi-bin/phonebook) and do searches that yield results and save the needed data to a spreadsheet.
If you want to help with this, it'll be explained more in detail.

Those that would like less of a commitment and have less time can help out by sending out the emails.
If you want to help with with, you can ask for a number of emails to send out and then you writeup a simple intro message to Ron Paul and include some key links.

So, rather than just browsing the forums all night, you can help spread the message by helping with this project. Reply to the thread or PM myself or jacmicwag (http://ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=1112)

mavtek
10-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Wow ok I'm going!

risiusj
10-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Bump
Need volunteers. This is a worthwhile project.
The more college students that get introduced to Dr. Paul the bigger chance we have of a stunning, out-of-nowhere victory at the Iowa Caucus in January.

Badger Paul
10-09-2007, 08:41 AM
Can I still volunteer?

risiusj
10-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Sure you can Badger Paul.
Let me know what you want to do and I'll get you setup.

Anyone else that wants to help is more than welcome.

Badger Paul
10-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Just email me your email addresses and I'll be happy to write a letter to Iowa College Students. I am a writer by trade. Ask for my email address in a private message.

risiusj
10-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Bump again.
Still need help.

risiusj
10-09-2007, 09:59 PM
bump