PDA

View Full Version : Check out this e-mail from RON PAUL - IMPORTANT !

Bergie Bergeron
03-17-2010, 09:50 PM
Dear Friend,

My son Rand is running a great campaign in Kentucky. Through hard work and your support, he is winning! We have a real chance to send the most principled, limited government leader to the United States Senate in a generation.

But now, he needs you more than ever.

The big government establishment has turned on their fundraising machine to try and defeat Rand. According to media reports, Rand's challenger has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars in the past several weeks. The sources? Disgusting! PAC's, special interests and the banking industry - all of whom are opening up their wallets for Rand's opponent.

Remember when AIG took billions of taxpayer bailout dollars not once, but twice? Well, I have it on good information that AIG's chief lobbyist just held a high dollar, big money fundraiser for Rand's rival. I am sure you can figure out why.

Rand has shrewdly purchased all the television airtime he needs from mid-April through his May 18th Primary. The commercials are produced, the voter data is being assembled and a tremendous turnout machine is being put in place.

Rand's career politician opponent is lashing out - he has turned on an attack machine of vicious distortions and outright lies. Rand is working hard to knock them back and fight for our principles.

But, Rand does not have enough money to stay on TV and fight off the establishments smear tactics over the next few weeks. Unless he gets a substantial infusion of cash, he will not be able to purchase airtime from March 24 through mid April. And with all of his opponent's lies and fear mongering, he needs your help to stay on Kentucky statewide television during this critical time.

On Tuesday, March 23, the grassroots have organized a Money Bomb for Rand. If we have a successful day, Rand will be able to purchase the airtime he needs for the next few weeks and fund the last several mail pieces he will need down the stretch. You can donate directly at Rand's website, www.RandPaul2010.com.

We need you more than ever. I dearly hope I can count on your support. We have a tremendous opportunity, and if we come together on March 23, I know we can win.

In Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. Please view this video (http://cp20.com/Tracking/t.c?A0DK-885r-5et5s0) Rand's team out together, and forward it to your friends and family. Every single person's contribution counts, and anything you can do to spread the message is greatly appreciated!

Bergie Bergeron
03-17-2010, 09:59 PM
PLEDGE for the March 23 moneybomb on http://www.winrandwin.com

Michigan11
03-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Pledge it, drink it and donate it.. on the 23rd

Chieftain1776
03-17-2010, 10:48 PM
Hopefully he sends out another one with the breaking news story about Cheney and the neocons beginning their smear campaign against Rand Paul: http://www.politico.comnews/stories/0310/34582.html

Recognizing the threat, a well-connected former aide to Vice President Dick Cheney convened a conference call last week between Grayson and a group of leading national security conservatives to sound the alarm about Paul.

“On foreign policy, [global war on terror], Gitmo, Afghanistan, Rand Paul is NOT one of us,” Cesar Conda wrote in an e-mail to figures such as Liz Cheney, William Kristol, Robert Kagan, Dan Senor and Marc Thiessen.

With an attached memo on Paul’s noninterventionist positions, Conda concluded: “It is our hope that you can help us get the word out about Rand Paul’s troubling and dangerous views on foreign policy.”

In an interview, Conda noted that Paul once advocated for closing down the detention center at Guantanamo Bay and sending some suspected terrorists to the front lines in Afghanistan.

“This guy could become our Republican senator from Kentucky?” he exclaimed. “It’s very alarming.”

Paul’s lead has also caught the attention of the pro-Israel community, a group not known for paying close attention to Bluegrass State politics.

“Despite the hard financial times and plenty of incumbents who are asking for help, there is a lot of support for Trey Grayson, and it has definitely become a priority,” said one political operative who works on Israel issues.

trey4sports
03-17-2010, 11:09 PM
great stuff, lets get rand some money!

AuH20
03-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Given the absolute vitriol and guns pointed in Rand's direction, I think we may have to start reassessing Palin's endorsement. At the time, it didn't look like much, but the fact that the GOP just called in their hit squad despite Rand being up double digits on both Grayson and Mongiardo, makes me respect Palin more than I ever thought possible. Sure, she has a sketchy record and I've attached her names to a few expletives here and there, but she had no obligation to endorse Rand but she did regardless. Maybe there's some hope there given the way the mainstream GOP has closed in like a hellbent amoeba...

John Taylor
03-18-2010, 02:14 AM
Given the absolute vitriol and guns pointed in Rand's direction, I think we may have to start reassessing Palin's endorsement. At the time, it didn't look like much, but the fact that the GOP just called in their hit squad despite Rand being up double digits on both Grayson and Mongiardo, makes me respect Palin more than I ever thought possible. Sure, she has a sketchy record and I've attached her names to a few expletives here and there, but she had no obligation to endorse Rand but she did regardless. Maybe there's some hope there given the way the mainstream GOP has closed in like a hellbent amoeba...

Paul needs to cut an add with Palin and needs to run it state wide for a month.

Bergie Bergeron
03-18-2010, 09:16 AM
More than 20,000$ raised since the e-mail !

jake
03-18-2010, 09:33 AM
Paul needs to cut an ad with Palin and needs to run it state wide for a month.

agree. it can't hurt imo.

John Taylor
03-18-2010, 09:37 AM
agree. it can't hurt imo.

We've got to get Rand another half million at least, perhaps another million dollars.

Everyone needs to dig deep and find friends who supported Ron and talk them into it.

rprprs
03-18-2010, 09:40 AM
Given the absolute vitriol and guns pointed in Rand's direction, I think we may have to start reassessing Palin's endorsement...<snip>

Hmmm. To be honest, it would not surprise me if any "reassessing" comes first not from us, but from Palin. While I certainly wouldn't expect her to withdraw her endorsement, it wouldn't surprise me if, in the future, she were to remain quiet as a church mouse on this race.

puppetmaster
03-18-2010, 09:53 AM
hey even if your broke....five bucks.....

Bergie Bergeron
03-18-2010, 11:44 AM
Hmmm. To be honest, it would not surprise me if any "reassessing" comes first not from us, but from Palin. While I certainly wouldn't expect her to withdraw her endorsement, it wouldn't surprise me if, in the future, she were to remain quiet as a church mouse on this race.
She wants to be painted as an outsider, it's perfect for her.

Brian4Liberty
03-18-2010, 12:51 PM
Recognizing the threat, a well-connected former aide to Vice President Dick Cheney convened a conference call last week between Grayson and a group of leading national security conservatives to sound the alarm about Paul.

“On foreign policy, [global war on terror], Gitmo, Afghanistan, Rand Paul is NOT one of us,” Cesar Conda wrote in an e-mail to figures such as Liz Cheney, William Kristol, Robert Kagan, Dan Senor and Marc Thiessen.

With an attached memo on Paul’s noninterventionist positions, Conda concluded: “It is our hope that you can help us get the word out about Rand Paul’s troubling and dangerous views on foreign policy.”

That's crazy conspiracy talk! :rolleyes:

newbitech
03-18-2010, 12:56 PM
Follow the Money Bomb here -> http://www.winrandwin.com/donation-graphs/ (http://www.winrandwin.com/donation-graphs/)

DaisyFL
03-18-2010, 02:04 PM
We need to spread this around. We need more pledges.

Arklatex
03-18-2010, 03:40 PM
We need to do this big, this is the most important money bomb we are going to have. I've donated to each so far for the last 3 years. I thought I'd skip this one since I gave early.

We need to post links on youtube videos to the bomb, I remember seeing links in bob marley vids comments to Ron's, anyone can do that and it gets a lot of attention, it got mine back in the day.

We are the Sons of Liberty of today, that is the truth and we are about to show our strength. This is the time.

Bergie Bergeron
03-18-2010, 06:45 PM
True true...

Bergie Bergeron
03-19-2010, 08:15 AM
//

Matthew Zak
03-19-2010, 08:48 AM
big bump

BlackTerrel
03-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Thanks for posting. I don't have a lot but every little bit helps.

Bergie Bergeron
03-21-2010, 08:27 AM
//

TheTyke
03-21-2010, 12:08 PM
BUMP! This is about to get serious!

Bergie Bergeron
03-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Today !

Bergie Bergeron
03-23-2010, 09:05 AM
Bombs awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy !