PDA

View Full Version : ***The most important donation thread***

RP4ME
10-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Okay I am sorry to start another donation thread but Im Gonna.

Can we all donate atleast what we gave last quarter TODAY or as much as you can until you can so we can really assess where we are? Ill start.... i am donating exactly what i donated last quarter now.......right here right now! Its not as much as I want to but its more than i can really afford right now. Please just git r done today!

Lets not wait one more second lets see where we are by Friday!!!!

Just donate today!

RP4ME
10-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Thank you very much for your donation of $ XXXXxxXX to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

OKay Now how bout yall? Who is in for donating right here right now? Bring it!:D
I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA!

ronpaulhawaii
10-08-2007, 08:44 PM
Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.
You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation number.

RP4ME
10-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation number.

YOU ROCK BABE!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay anyone else out there gonna Join us cool people who are gettrin r done for PAUL TODAY not tommorow toDAY!

CMon whose next????

RP4ME
10-08-2007, 09:01 PM
Suffrerin succotash - 63 views an only 1 donater -

What gives??? If you have already done your patriotic duty then give us a shout out and encourage the masses here!

I want some action for RP NOW not when were so in the hole we cant play catch up!!!!! Lets show the donors for debate tommorow we are serious about change!

Whose next!??????:D

Geronimo
10-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Suffrerin succotash - 63 views an only 1 donater -

What gives???
Not me.

I'm tapped.

RP4ME
10-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Not me.

I'm tapped.

Well good for you! Thanks for being tapped out! That is all anyone can ask! Thanks Geronimo! :)

terlinguatx
10-08-2007, 09:25 PM

Razmear
10-08-2007, 09:30 PM
I gave what I could on Friday (payday) and will do the same when I get paid again.

eb

ps, what happened to the pennies?

RP4ME
10-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Okay okay thanks for checking in and letting us all know!!!!!! Yall are golden!

Okay for teh rest of ya......who heres gonna throw done the gauntlet 2-Nite!?????? Are yall gonna let a girl beat you????????:D

stevedasbach
10-08-2007, 10:21 PM
My wife and I have both given the legal maximum.

RP4ME
10-08-2007, 10:24 PM
My wife and I have both given the legal maximum.

Steve and Wife:

Well you are both quite awesome then - gold stars for you both!!!!!!!!!!! THX!

richard1984
10-08-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm optimistic about the impact of tomorrow's debate on fundraising.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to give anything until the end of the month, and then only as much as I've been able not to use. I'm really cutting back on the money I spend on food--unfortunately, it's not much money to begin with (poor college student :(), but I'm doing what I can! :D

austin356
10-08-2007, 10:34 PM
someone who is maxed out mail me a check so I can donate........ :) :)

RP4ME
10-08-2007, 10:37 PM
someone who is maxed out mail me a check so I can donate........ :) :)

No YOU win the award for brilliance! Same here - if someone would do that i coudl "max out too" and become a Ron Paul Surrogate - is taht legal? If so Im red to go!:D

ronpaulhawaii
10-08-2007, 11:21 PM
No YOU win the award for brilliance! Same here - if someone would do that i coudl "max out too" and become a Ron Paul Surrogate - is taht legal? If so Im red to go!:D

sorry guys, illegal