PDA

View Full Version : I love you guys!

RonPaulCult
03-17-2010, 02:49 PM
Ron Paul people - or Libertarians or whatever are the only people who know what's up 100% of the time.

Man I am sick of everybody else.

But I will continue to try and open some minds/eyes.

Ugh...

Kotin
03-17-2010, 02:55 PM
Ron Paul people - or Libertarians or whatever are they only people who know what's up 100% of the time.

Man I am sick of everybody else.

But I will continue to try and open some minds/eyes.

Ugh...

no kidding man..

RCA
03-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Ron Paul people, or even Ron Paul, aren't right 100% of the time. I'll settle for 99% though. But then again, that's why we are Ron Paul people because we constantly question, even our leaders.

Arklatex
03-17-2010, 04:45 PM
You'll need a lot of patience, whiskey and love.

But I'm right there with I love yall too!

Slutter McGee
03-17-2010, 04:55 PM
I don't mind most liberals. Most support healthcare reform, welfare, job-bills, unemployment benefits because they genuinely care about people. The problem is that they are economic illiterates and don't understand how such measures actually hurt all the things they are designed to help. The liberal leaders, who do understand this, they are the ones that piss me off to no end.

Honestly the conservatives make me the maddest though. Specifically the religious conservatives who believe government is a tool for spreading religious values. You can argue with a liberal, and sometimes get them talking sense. These conservatives are helpless. They are constantly used by neo-cons, who take advantage of their religious opinion on Israel, to justify an interventionist foreign policy. I can understand (not agree with) pro-war conservatives who are misguided into believing such wars make us more secure. But not those who support military intervention for the sake of their religious beliefs.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

KramerDSP
03-17-2010, 05:02 PM
I don't mind most liberals. Most support healthcare reform, welfare, job-bills, unemployment benefits because they genuinely care about people. The problem is that they are economic illiterates and don't understand how such measures actually hurt all the things they are designed to help. The liberal leaders, who do understand this, they are the ones that piss me off to no end.

Honestly the conservatives make me the maddest though. Specifically the religious conservatives who believe government is a tool for spreading religious values. You can argue with a liberal, and sometimes get them talking sense. These conservatives are helpless. They are constantly used by neo-cons, who take advantage of their religious opinion on Israel, to justify an interventionist foreign policy. I can understand (not agree with) pro-war conservatives who are misguided into believing such wars make us more secure. But not those who support military intervention for the sake of their religious beliefs.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

That's how I see things, too. Very nicely put.