PDA

View Full Version : Serious question

sleeper
10-08-2007, 08:13 PM
I can not understand why people are against Ron Paul. Why would anyone be against a candidate that is strictly for the American people? Has anyone ever asked this question before? Seriously, We get slanedered all the time but no one comes up for the reason of not wanting to vote for Ron Paul. I would understand investors who enjoy making a profit off of war and death. But why else would they be against a candidate for purpose to serve the people and no one else?
I think this should start be asked, I really do,Make them think about that question.. Do they enjoy paying taxes and be told what to do and what they can't? And for the old people,You lived your life in freedom from this BS today,Let the new generations enjoy life as you have... I would target the old people who have seen the changes and show them that it can be as they once lived for the generations if they voted Ron Paul.. Believe me, I talked to alot of oldies and they will say they have seen the changes in freedom and are not to proud of this country I do have to say.. Many say this country went to hell, They do know what they are talking about I do have to say..

OptionsTrader
10-08-2007, 08:16 PM
"The people" shouldn't be against him.

However, "the elite" that have power currently are threatened by the massive changes he wants to make, and with a doctor's precision excising their stranglehold on power like the cancer that it is. The elite have control over what the people hear and read, and they will try to smear him and convince "the people" that he is not the candidate they should choose.

sleeper
10-08-2007, 08:19 PM
"The people" shouldn't be against him.

However, "the elite" that have power currently are threatened by the massive changes he wants to make, and with a doctor's precision excising their stranglehold on power like the cancer that it is. The elite have control over what the people hear and read, and they will try to smear him and convince "the people" that he is not the candidate they should choose.

believe when I say there are alot of people against him josh.. They also call us loons and say he don't have achance in hell...It does make me wonder though about the comments people post..They can't be from this country..

Thom1776
10-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Most people are brainwashed. That is how the Powers That Be want it.

Someone like Ron Paul is a nut case. Only a nut case thinks that people are capable of being responsible for their own lives.

Sane people know that we need the government to take care of us and to protect us. Sane people know that there are certain people in the world who want to kill us all and that we should be very afraid of them and that our military should be used in any way possible to get them before they get us.

That's the problem: a dumbed down, brainwashed public.

Drknows
10-08-2007, 08:25 PM
I sometimes wonder if the neocons and liberals are suicidal. They seem to not have this country's best interest in mind.

OptionsTrader
10-08-2007, 08:27 PM
I sometimes wonder if the neocons and liberals are suicidal. They seem to not have this country's best interest in mind.

Another fallacy is that there are two parties competing to serve our best interests.