PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the hit job on Trey...

TXcarlosTX
03-17-2010, 07:35 AM
on hardball last night? It was dirty.

I thought I wouldv seen a video post on it here on the forums.

Can someone please post it.

Thanks

Malachi
03-17-2010, 07:43 AM
Yes!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/#35900184

Juan McCain
03-17-2010, 07:49 AM
This is huge . . . on national television and also on ESPN online.

Chris Matthews : "Grayson is an idiot" this is important stuff about wars "stop screwing around"

Now, we need Keith Olbermann to nominate Grayson for his dunce of the week - Grayson deserves it.

email Matthews : hardball@msnbc.com

amy31416
03-17-2010, 08:16 AM
"How about this as a slogan--'Grayson thinks you're stupid!'"

Ya know, Matthews is generally a frothy spittle-producing lap-dog for the Dems, but that was pretty funny. :p

lildave2586
03-17-2010, 08:42 AM
Nice! I sent this to the treygrayson.info people (whoever they are) to see if they would make a blog post on it.

Dreamofunity
03-17-2010, 10:40 AM
I just wish it wasn't Mathews saying it, Republicans will see it as a badge of honor to be dissed by him.

dannno
03-17-2010, 10:52 AM
That was great!

Juan McCain
03-17-2010, 12:15 PM
. . . Republicans will see it as a badge of honor to be dissed by him.

Rudy Giuliani sure didn't wear his badge so well . . . let Grayson wear his idiot's badge proudly.

Also, Matthews has Pat Buchanan on enough to keep him semi-honest.

angelatc
03-17-2010, 01:32 PM
I love it when my enemies fight with each other.

Matthews could have mentioned that Grayson went to Harvard, but didn't. :)

Promontorium
03-17-2010, 05:46 PM
I don't see how this could hurt. He's making a valid point anyone could make (and we've been making) that for a serious candidate for Senate, Chuck Merwin doesn't seem to take it very seriously. So far he's attacked Paul for not having been born in Kentucky, he's following the same appeal to heterogenous phobia with this college crap. His other ads aren't much better, he's either lying in his ads by saying Paul is pro-abortion, pro-terrorist, or he's pointing out the most inane differences as if they had any logical merit.

I haven't seen any new theories on why he's doing such a poor (or perhaps mediocre is a better word) job of campaigning, the old theories were that he was saving his money for a flood of ads, but now he is advertising and the ads are terrible. I think Merwin just expects to win. He's not even worried. I think if the day before the primary Paul has a 20% lead in a survey, Merwin would still be shocked if Paul won.