PDA

View Full Version : Paid to Read crowd

Jordan
10-08-2007, 07:51 PM
There are many paid to read sites on the Internet that pay members to click internet advertisements. Many of these people are midwestern people looking to make some spare cash online, probably many of them GOP.

I think we should start sending ads to people about Ron Paul.

These sites cost just $10-20 to get the message out to 5000 US citizens at a time. The paid members have to view the site for anywhere from 15 to 25 seconds to get their money.

I think this would be a great way to get more people involved in the Ron Paul Campaign.

born2drv
10-08-2007, 07:58 PM
There are many paid to read sites on the Internet that pay members to click internet advertisements. Many of these people are midwestern people looking to make some spare cash online, probably many of them GOP.

I think we should start sending ads to people about Ron Paul.

These sites cost just $10-20 to get the message out to 5000 US citizens at a time. The paid members have to view the site for anywhere from 15 to 25 seconds to get their money.

I think this would be a great way to get more people involved in the Ron Paul Campaign.

I'm sorry but spending money online is a waste. Please don't do this. Send it directly to ron paul instead, he knows much better what to spend our money on.

We need to get our message OFFLINE not spread it online. We already control the internet.