PDA

View Full Version : Revised Ad

skiingff
10-08-2007, 07:37 PM
http://www.spotrunner.com/Ads/Host/Play.aspx?cde=AQGE

LibertyEagle
10-08-2007, 07:42 PM
I prefer the phrase, "he doesn't accept money from special interests", to "he doesn't accept corporate money".

0zzy
10-08-2007, 07:43 PM
and change the photos to photos of HUGE crowds
and of him and ronald reagan

max
10-08-2007, 07:43 PM
nice ad...but one fatal ommission...

the name Ron Paul is not even mentioned in the ad!!!..

It should be mentioned at least 3 times....basic principle of advertisng..

someone with the tv on in the background wont even see the signs with his name or hear his name.....u must fix this

DrNoZone
10-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Wow, great ad! The voice-over is spot on.

DrNoZone
10-08-2007, 07:46 PM
nice ad...but one fatal ommission...

the name Ron Paul is not even mentioned in the ad!!!..

It should be mentioned at least 3 times....basic principle of advertisng..

someone with the tv on in the background wont even see the signs with his name or hear his name.....u must fix this

I saw his name many, many times on screen. Though I agree that it would help immensely if the voice over guy mentioned his name in full at least once in the beginning and again at the end (not just "ron", it must be "ron paul")

margomaps
10-08-2007, 07:50 PM
I prefer the phrase, "he doesn't accept money from special interests", to "he doesn't accept corporate money".

I like that too. But are we sure it's true? I mean, we all know Ron can't be bought and sold -- he's all about the constitution, very principled. But this ad makes us (and more importantly, Ron himself) look like a liar if it does turn out that he's accepted any money from a corporate entity, or a special interest group. 'Ya gotta be careful with stuff like this!

I also agree with what someone else said: excellent ad, but it would be better if the narrator (who does a great job!) would say "Ron Paul" at least once or twice.

literatim
10-08-2007, 07:50 PM
My suggestions are to put in a picture of him with Reagan and actually say Ron Paul in the ad.

LibertyEagle
10-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Maybe Bradley could help us out here. Bradley?

ronpaulyourmom
10-08-2007, 08:06 PM
I think the ad is a great improvement. The only thing I would change is remove the final line that says "Keep Ron fighting" and replace it with "Vote Ron Paul for President"

katao
10-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Great job! I really like it! I like the suggestion to replace "Keep Ron fighting" with something that uses his full name.