PDA

View Full Version : Fox and Friends bash RPaul Supporters vid-and their own POLL

tnvoter
05-16-2007, 09:10 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pz7XsSl3wIg

Please, write to the show: friends@foxnews.com

Keep your composure, and explain to them why Americans that happen to have in common being technologically up-to-date, who believe in the Constitution, and happen to support Ron Paul are actual voters and people too.
It's one thing to disagree with someone's stance, and another to try to sling mud and discredit their base and who they are.

Thnx
<3 to you all

Teflon Master
05-16-2007, 09:15 PM
I've seriously been thinking of making a documentary detailing the media bias against Ron Paul.

winston_blade
05-16-2007, 09:16 PM
I've seriously been thinking of making a documentary detailing the media bias against Ron Paul.

That is a good idea.

JoshLowry
05-16-2007, 09:17 PM
It would make a great compilation video.

Avaroth needs to get in on this too!

AlexAmore
05-16-2007, 09:17 PM

That would be amazing. It would definately go viral fast.

Teflon Master
05-16-2007, 09:22 PM
The sad thing is, I don't know if I could pull it off. I would gladly help contribute video, text, audio to help to make a documentary.

thePhilosopher
05-16-2007, 09:24 PM

hope it will be as good as "loose change"...

thePhilosopher
05-16-2007, 09:27 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pz7XsSl3wIg

Please, write to the show: friends@foxnews.com

Keep your composure, and explain to them why Americans that happen to have in common being technologically up-to-date, who believe in the Constitution, and happen to support Ron Paul are actual voters and people too.
It's one thing to disagree with someone's stance, and another to try to sling mud and discredit their base and who they are.

Thnx
<3 to you all

watching that clip almost made me want to vomit. and i've been sick this week. so thanks.

billv
05-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Just e-mailed fox and friends saying:

I just saw your discussion this morning about the Fox News Debate Poll results. I would like to point this out. Ron Paul, in traditional polls, has about 1 to 3 percent of the vote. However, in online polls, he has much more support. Why is there this much disproportionate support for him when Rudy Giulliani or Mitt Romney could only get 19 percent and 29 percent respectively. I propose that Ron Paul's supporters are genuinely more excited for his candidacy than any of the other candidates' supporters. Otherwise, it should be easy for the other candidates supporters to outvote Congressman Paul's supporters.

Harald
05-16-2007, 09:44 PM
I think they laughed him off, but I didn't find that video segment to be particularly offensive. They just don't believe that Ron can win and treat him as such. (Cato guys don't believe it either).

I don't think that writing angry e-mails about that particular fragment will help the cause. I believe it is much better to write something positive to demonstrate that Ron Paul supporters and not rabid loonies, but pleasant and intelligent people.

tnvoter
05-16-2007, 09:48 PM
I don't think that writing angry e-mails about that particular fragment will help the cause. I believe it is much better to write something positive to demonstrate that Ron Paul supporters and not rabid loonies, but pleasant and intelligent people.

Right, I found what they said to have offended me-because I'm someone who's been loyal to Fox News since '99 when I had become disgusted with CNN- but I was very polite in my email to them, as I hope anyone else who sends one is.