PDA

View Full Version : 2010 SC Governor's Race

go_carolina_528
03-16-2010, 12:27 PM
Rumor around Columbia is that Ron Paul may endorse Rep. Nikki Haley for Governor (per http://twitter.com/PalmettoScoop).

I encourage everyone to check out Nikki at NikkiHaley.com. She is a true conservative who supports term limits and small government. She is also pushing for on the record voting in the SC house and senate.

RSLudlum
03-16-2010, 06:07 PM
She's the only one right now that I'm considering supporting. I know Romney just came out and endorsed her today. But I also just found out that she supported Romney in 2008 so I have to look into her positions more.

Imperial
03-16-2010, 06:30 PM
I dont think Romney's endorsement is a bad one to have. She also already got Mark Sanford's wife (and Sanford himself, but that one isn't as useful anymore). Ron Paul would be great to ring the nomination.

go_carolina_528
03-17-2010, 07:56 AM
She's the only one right now that I'm considering supporting. I know Romney just came out and endorsed her today. But I also just found out that she supported Romney in 2008 so I have to look into her positions more.
Nikki is the real deal. I can't stand Romney but he moved up in my book with the endorsement today (Still won't vote for him in 2012). She has spoke to the Campaign for Liberty and has attended probably about every Tea Party that has happened around Columbia. She is the reform, anti-establishment candidate.