PDA

View Full Version : Are neoconservatives becoming irrelevant?

Pat Buchanan Conservative
03-16-2010, 11:20 AM
Oh and btw they should not even be called "conservatives" since they are the old Hubert Humphrey-Scoop Jackson pro-war Democrats. Now most of the people today are not neoconservatives per se but have been fed this ideology really of Wilsonian democracy that we can democratize the world. Most are also shills for the Israeli lobby. Now the good news is with Ron Paul winning CPAC maybe the conservatism of Goldwater and Taft is coming back.

Anti Federalist
03-16-2010, 11:39 AM
One can hope so.

Brian Defferding
03-16-2010, 11:45 AM
I wish, but they are definitely not becoming irrelevant. That is a big mistake in judgment.

paulitics
03-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Nah, the parasites are trying to find a new home. They may just allign with the democrats, since their loyalties are not to anyone but themselves. These neocons are already dropping hints that this is going to happen.

The only problem is that Obama is not hasty enough to blow up the middle east into smithereens. They want the slaughter to begin now, using American taxpayers and lives of course.

johnrocks
03-16-2010, 01:27 PM
I pray each day that I live long enough to see that one can't even get elected as dog catcher let alone Congress or the White House.

TCE
03-16-2010, 01:51 PM
They are extremely relevant and will remain that way for sometime. Look across the nation at the Senate and House races. Sure, if Rand gets in, we move forward a bit, but the Neo-Cons stand to gain some seats this election, too. They are far from irrelevant.

silentshout
03-16-2010, 01:55 PM
I doubt it, sadly.

AuH20
03-16-2010, 02:00 PM
America is on the precipice of a collapse. Of course, they're irrevelant. Israel first propaganda falls on deaf ears, when the home nation is stricken with an untreatable form of domestic cancer. Basically, the neos are in the process of running to the hills or attempting to blend in with us, which leaves the scum of the earth progressives, for us to deal with in an extremely prejudicial way. Neos are yesterday's news, even though they still maintain considerable power in the GOP.

angelatc
03-16-2010, 02:07 PM
America is on the precipice of a collapse. Of course, they're irrevelant. Israel first propaganda falls on deaf ears, when the home nation is stricken with an untreatable form of domestic cancer. Basically, the neos are in the process of running to the hills or attempting to blend in with us, which leaves the scum of the earth progressives, for us to deal with in an extremely prejudicial way. Neos are yesterday's news, even though they still maintain considerable power in the GOP.

I have come to the recent conclusion that many of them are simply bat-shit crazy. I only hope we can generate some leaders who can manipulate them for good instead of evil, because they're literally too stupid to think their way out of a corner.

lester1/2jr
03-16-2010, 02:47 PM
no no no. the beltway is our green zone and they are holed up there

Juan McCain
03-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Are neoconservatives becoming . . . ?

Oh and btw they should not even be called "conservatives" . . .

like "neo - warmonger-spenders" or sometin'

TheBlackPeterSchiff
03-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Bill O'Reilly was on tv the other night saying how the National ID is a great idea and could hurt illegal immigration.

smh

Von_Mises
03-16-2010, 03:34 PM
Bill O'Reilly was on tv the other night saying how the National ID is a great idea and could hurt illegal immigration.

smh

and it's only days then then till Beck touts it as something good, then the tea parties pick it up, then it becomes trendy.

I also don't think they are becoming irrelevant. Perhaps among young people, but certainly not among older people.