PDA

View Full Version : Action Needed for Kokesh!

Imperial
03-15-2010, 02:53 PM
It is do or die time. We now can see that the Mullins campaign is going to resort to dirty tricks against Adam Kokesh after the GOP convention had such blatant abuses and the hit-pieces that Michelle Malkin and others have been spearheading. Because of their caprices, Adam is currently not on the primary ballot.

But it isn't over! There is still one last chance.

Adam, RPH and company are going to be traversing the district the next 10 days gathering signatures to get on the ballot. They need 1,000 signatures.

But that is hard to do in 10 days, so they need some serious help. Please get on http://www.callforkokesh.com to support the effort.

This is a phone-banking tool. If you call these Republican households early to tell them Kokesh is coming, then we have given Adam's team an edge to meet their goal.

This is our last chance. One of our top candidates need our help. If you haven't done anything yet to help, now is your moment. It may be the last moment we have to help Kokesh...

I'm gonna start calling. Are you?

angelatc
03-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Does anybody know if there's an age limit? I wonder if I could get my older son (15) to make some calls.