PDA

View Full Version : Civil rights for the sake of civil rights aren't any better than having no soul

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-15-2010, 11:17 AM
As natural rights are guaranteed, they being based on the method of natural law which is absolute, and as mankind is central with his and her purpose existential above all other endeavors, then civil rights are only a means to an end and not the goal. The bill of rights in the Constitution were only thought to be necessary by our Founding Fathers in order to help maintain the Civil Purpose of the people above the legal precedence of tyranny. As a whole, the U.S. Constitution of the United States government, the three part structure designed to serve the people as a necessary tyranny along with its contents of the people's Bill of Rights, are only intended to help bring the people back by way of American Movement, time and again, to revere their Civil Purpose.

Slutter McGee
03-15-2010, 11:29 AM
Pretentiously academic. Gingers have no soul. I do know that.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-15-2010, 11:40 AM
Pretentiously academic. Gingers have no soul. I do know that.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

But a self evident and unalienable Truth is never pretentious in that it would never have to be condescending (You know what I am talking about). In other words, as I am not a client (idiot) of Civil Purpose, this being the Truth, but an idiot (client) of legal precedence, and as a natural right reduces down as a natural law (literally) like DnA to be perceived by my conscience (Your conscience knows what I am talking about), I need no further manipulation, politically speaking.

Slutter McGee
03-15-2010, 12:22 PM
But a self evident and unalienable Truth is never pretentious in that it would never have to be condescending (You know what I am talking about). In other words, as I am not a client (idiot) of Civil Purpose, this being the Truth, but an idiot (client) of legal precedence, and as a natural right reduces down as a natural law (literally) like DnA to be perceived by my conscience (Your conscience knows what I am talking about), I need no further manipulation, politically speaking.

Oh, I can speak in the latanized philosophical mumbo-jumbo. I just like words of anglo-saxon origin. The way English is meant to be. I also like the period. Constant use of the comma is so, like, 19th centurty.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-15-2010, 12:34 PM
Oh, I can speak in the latanized philosophical mumbo-jumbo. I just like words of anglo-saxon origin. The way English is meant to be. I also like the period. Constant use of the comma is so, like, 19th centurty.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Once again, to win your confidence, I will attempt not to condescend. Self evident means that you already know what I am speaking about because you are not a client (an idiot) of the Truth! Indeed, most of us are idiots (a client) of legal precedence, but our unalienable natural rights reduces beyond the mind of legal precedence transcending to the collective soul or Soul (this being formal), collective conscience, or heart. This is that one thing that is bipartisanly American!