PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck circus music tribute to our loon.

fj45lvr
10-08-2007, 06:33 PM
When was the last time they tried to discredit someone with circus music??

Would be nice if Beck could actually disagree with something intelligently.

He is disappointed that Paul is the "best we could do" and the sole argument he mentions against the Dr. is wanting to get our troops out sooner than later.

Obviously Beck cannot actually come up with a valid and logical argument so they have to resort to CIRCUS MUSIC.

Beck: [paraphrased] I mean I agree with him and America is wanting something different BUT, BUT, BUT.....he is too looney.

Obviously these guys don't want anything in D.C. to actually change.

UtahApocalypse
10-08-2007, 06:40 PM
There are already 3 threads on the Glenn Beck piece why do we need another one?

ronpaulfan
10-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Obviously Beck cannot actually come up with a valid and logical argument so they have to resort to CIRCUS MUSIC.

Beck: [paraphrased] I mean I agree with him and America is wanting something different BUT, BUT, BUT.....he is too looney.
LOL, perfect paraphrasing :p Glenn Beck needs to stop listening to what his masters tell him to say

fj45lvr
10-08-2007, 06:43 PM
I didn't notice any other threads about CIRCUS MUSIC.

1000-points-of-fright
10-08-2007, 07:13 PM
I bet these ideas wouldn't be as loony if they were coming out of a younger, more charismatic candidate..

RJB
10-08-2007, 07:20 PM
I bet these ideas wouldn't be as loony if they were coming out of a younger, more charismatic candidate..

I strongly disagree. Ron Paul is not shaking but toppling the status quo. A younger man would be labeled a foaming at the mouth radical.

JPFromTally
10-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Just saw it... It wasn't that bad. I'm glad he's getting this much attention. I think after a couple of months Beck will warm up to him. I think right now he's just a little uncomfortable because he's new.

0zzy
10-08-2007, 07:42 PM
He also stated he wants to get rid of the FBI.

brumans
10-08-2007, 07:43 PM
He also stated he wants to get rid of the FBI.

Ron Paul does want to get rid of the FBI

0zzy
10-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Ron Paul does want to get rid of the FBI

He did in 1988, but today it's get rid of the CIA. The FBI he's like "meh", maybe a reform but not his main priority. They don't go around doing what CIA does.

fj45lvr
10-08-2007, 08:42 PM
He did in 1988, but today it's get rid of the CIA. The FBI he's like "meh", maybe a reform but not his main priority. They don't go around doing what CIA does.

well does anyone know what the CIA does anyhow?? They along with another couple have "black budgets"(non-disclosed)??? in violation of the constitution.

Hey maybe the FBI or CIA could find out what happened to the 2.3 Trillion dollars that Donald Rumsfeld disclosed is "missing" at the Pentagon on 9-10-2001!!!!

fat chance.