PDA

View Full Version : Talk of Ron Paul on ABC News Roundtable

zahirakids
10-08-2007, 06:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHZmu1D395E

kylejack
10-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Poor Stephanopolous. I hope Ron lets him live in his garage apartment for a while after he loses every penny he has.

LizF
10-08-2007, 06:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHZmu1D395E

Thanks for posting this zahirakids!

LizF
10-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Poor Stephanopolous. I hope Ron lets him live in his garage apartment for a while after he loses every penny he has.

Nah...I say let him shack up with the Clintons. They have enough space in either their Chappaqua, NY or DC homes for him.

ButchHowdy
10-08-2007, 06:50 PM
George Will can be a GREAT asset to our campaign as he is well respected by the Neocons, for now!~

ChristopherJ
10-08-2007, 06:50 PM

I believe he said every cent in his pocket not every cent he had.

dircha
10-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Man I couldn't stand that one lady who was going on about money in politics, about this being the first $1 billion campaign and what not.

I want MORE money in politics. Money is speech. What are we supposed to rely on to express our views? The MEDIA? Please!

But that's exactly what happens when you limit private contributions. Instead of people choosing their representatives, increasingly the media chooses their representatives. We see this unfolding before our eyes. Giuliani leads national polls first and foremost because he receives the most media coverage.

LibertyEagle
10-08-2007, 06:54 PM
George Will can be a GREAT asset to our campaign as he is well respected by the Neocons, for now!~

George Will is a big government Republican, who masquerades as a conservative. He has fooled a lot of people through the years. I don't know what he's up to right now, but I don't trust him one bit.

constituent
10-08-2007, 07:03 PM
dircha... that was katrina vandenheuvel (not sure on the breakdown of the last name... too lazy to look it up), she runs the false-left shill press otherwise known as "the nation."

they are the left's NRA, sorta.

fj45lvr
10-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Giuliani leads national polls first and foremost because he receives the most media coverage.

Giuliani leads because he is a household personality because who didn't tune into to see the aftermath of 9/11????

What else could people have to say about Rudy??? I doubt they could come up with much other than "supposedly crime went down under his time as Mayor in NYC".

There you have it. being "famous" does something in our twisted society.