PDA

View Full Version : Michael Krisean needs your help!

Badger Paul
03-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Hello all!

You are receiving this email because you have all at one point or another contacted the campaign to express your support or desire to volunteer.

The Purpose of this email is two-fold. To let you know what has been happening and what we hope to do in the near future. To that end please see the attached text version of the newsletter. Annie will be generating a formatted version shortly and will post it on the campaign site. This will provide a nice looking document that is readily downloaded and shared with family and friends.

The second is to let you know of our funding issues. The campaign is seriously under funded. I, like all of you have a limited income...and the government thugs are taking more of it every day. Like wolves they are salivating over not only our incomes, but now also over our 401Ks, property and even control of our children's education. How much more can we stand? I know dollars are tight, but I sincerely need help if I am to continue running an effective campaign. They have backed us into a corner and now were faced with this; you can either give generously to constitutional campaigns, or they will take generously from you. I truly desire to fight this thing together...but I need your help...even if it's only $5 or $10. Maybe you can give a small amount on a monthly basis?

Some of you have given in the past and some very recently. THANK YOU! Those funds have paid for campaign literature, radio advertising time in the Eau Claire/Menomonee area and newspaper advertising.

We continue to need funds to pay for those things, but we especially want to start spreading the Krsiean Campaign word via radio in the La Crosse area and the rural middle and southern district regions. But I can't begin to do that until we get in $1000 or so. La Crosse is very expensive from the quotes I've gotten so far, and we'll need to use multiple station formats to reach a significant percentage of the population. I save production costs by creating the ad myself.

So, please consider giving today if you at all believe in the campaign. I'm in it for the long haul for truly Constitutional change, but the effectiveness and aggressiveness of the campaign is directly related to our funding levels and what we're able to afford.

Giving can be done either through my website donation link at www.krsieanforcongress.com or you can send checks in the mail to the address listed on my donation link: PO Box 134, Somerset, WI 54025.

Thank you for your consideration.

For the Republic!

Michael Krsiean

Independent Citizen Candidate

US House, 3WI

A Congressman We Can Call Our Own