PDA

View Full Version : The Bilderberger Candidate

Brandybuck
06-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Listening to the radio on the way home today, I heard Hugh Hewitt call Ron Paul "the bilderberger candidate".

To the best of my knowledge, Ron Paul has never talked about the Bilderbergers, or the Trilateralists. I can't find any articles of his on the Insiders. So where does the media get this idea that he's the conspiracy candidate?

They get that idea from his supporters. They get that idea from us.

Kuldebar
06-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Would it be impolitic if a couple of dozen Ron Paul supporters invaded Hewitt's studio and tarred and feathered him?

TheDuke
06-06-2007, 11:44 PM
What? I even doubt Ron Paul is a freemason (which is quite uncommon in the House of Representatives).

During the Alex Jones radio show, Ron condemned senator Rick Perry for attending the Bilderberg meeting in Turkey, calling him a member of "the global conspiracy" and a violator of the Logan Act. So Ron Paul has made a statement about the Bilderberg group and it wasn't very positive.

Bradley in DC
06-06-2007, 11:46 PM
Would it be impolitic if a couple of dozen Ron Paul supporters invaded Hewitt's studio and tarred and feathered him?

I don't think Miss Manners would approve, no.

Bradley in DC
06-07-2007, 12:50 AM
I did alway plan on opening a hamburger joint by that name when I retire though. Think of all the fun naming items on the menu....

mdh
06-07-2007, 06:32 AM
Hey now, if Ron Paul is the Bilderberg candidate, why would CNN have "iced" him?

Bradley in DC
06-07-2007, 07:34 AM
Hey now, if Ron Paul is the Bilderberg candidate, why would CNN have "iced" him?

It's all part of the conspiracy.;)