RP4ME
10-08-2007, 05:34 PM
thsi is sooo bad for him I hate you Glenn Beck

speciallyblend
10-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Glenn Beck is pathetic

torchbearer
10-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Glenn Beck is the Lord of Castle Gayskull.

G-khan
Please give details what was said and happened?

ghemminger
I thought he would be a supporter

Geronimo
He never takes calls about Ron Paul, except for that day last week.

bobmurph
This is fucking garbage

jrich4rpaul
10-08-2007, 05:36 PM
this is bad

Geronimo
This shouldn't be youtubed. It's a hit piece.

ghemminger
He sounded very pro-RP on the last show I watched except for the war - wtf?

RP4ME
of the CAto institute is representing our libertarian views - this is so ridiculous - Glenn Beck is a buffooN

ghemminger
10-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Why are all these TALK SHOW so agianst us???

brumans
10-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Someone please put this on youtube

RadioDJforPaul
10-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Yeah that did go downhill fast didnt it? I dont like Glen Beck anways, he thinks hes a commedian, but hes not funny at all. And his radio show? Unlistenable.

I'm pretty sure the attack stage has begun.

G-khan
10-08-2007, 06:14 PM
What happened?

enter`name`here
10-08-2007, 06:17 PM
gist of the segment: ron paul is nice and has some good ideas but he is crazy.

goldstandard
10-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Huh??? May anybody describe?

davidhperry
10-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Please do not send Glenn any emails - it only encourages that kind of behavior. LEt this kind of garbage go.

Lord Xar
10-08-2007, 06:20 PM
you will see a perfectly normal agenda from MOST of the influential talk show hosts. These are the same persons that SUPPORT the war(s) and LOVE that we are in the middle east fighting terrorism, but most notably - protecting israel. That is not a slam, but its true. NO matter how much these talk show hosts believe in the constitution, for some 'strange' reason this war on TERROR is the most important thing since the second coming of Christ.

There is a DEFINITE agenda. Let me ask you something, for a man that is "totally lame and a loon, and unelectable -- THEY SURE ARE SPENDING A LOT OF TIME THRASHING HIM!!!! Why?"

Think about it.....

dmitchell
10-08-2007, 06:22 PM
The video portion sucked, but the rest of the segment wasn't bad at all. You do have to admit that Paul's response to the "What have you done that affected many people?" debate question was terrible, probably the worst answer in history.

born2drv
10-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Why are all these TALK SHOW so agianst us???

YOU KNOW WHY???? CUZ ALL THE FUCKING CONSPIRACY TRUTHER ASSHOLES.... Honestly I've had it up to here with them... and everyone on here to be honest with you.... who takes it upon themselves to call up these people in the media and complain and be bitter and say they're trying to silence Ron Paul....

ENOUGH OF THIS FUCKING GARBAGE. It's making Ron Paul look very bad.

If you want to do something, put up some banners, pass out some slim jims, but stop bitching and whining... and if you must "spam" someone in the media, DON"T FUCKING SPAM..... Write a letter, be polite, argue your points why they should have Ron Paul on the show or why you disagree with something they said, but THATS IT. STOP THE FUCKING BULLSHIT EVERYONE RIGHT NOW.

I can tell Glen Beck really likes Ron Paul deep down but it's US that is fucking everything up here. If we behave like spammers and crazy people this is what's going to happen. If we rally America behind Ron Paul and focus on building support on our own rather then bitching and moaning to the media, then perhaps we will have more legit support that the media will then need to pay more attention to.

Stop going to to fucking media for everything. Get some slim jims, get out there, and work your ass off or shut the fuck up!

PS - this message is not directed to anyone in particular...

ButchHowdy
10-08-2007, 06:24 PM
you will see a perfectly normal agenda from MOST of the influential talk show hosts. These are the same persons that SUPPORT the war(s) and LOVE that we are in the middle east fighting terrorism, but most notably - protecting israel. That is not a slam, but its true. NO matter how much these talk show hosts believe in the constitution, for some 'strange' reason this war on TERROR is the most important thing since the second coming of Christ.

There is a DEFINITE agenda. Let me ask you something, for a man that is "totally lame and a loon, and unelectable -- THEY SURE ARE SPENDING A LOT OF TIME THRASHING HIM!!!! Why?"

Think about it.....

AMEN! But what do you s'pect from the Rupert Murdoch General Electric Media?

billv
10-08-2007, 06:30 PM

Think about it.....

They are also the first ones to slam big government here but not big government overseas. IDIOTS

UtahApocalypse
10-08-2007, 06:31 PM
YOU KNOW WHY???? CUZ ALL THE FUCKING CONSPIRACY TRUTHER ASSHOLES.... Honestly I've had it up to here with them... and everyone on here to be honest with you.... who takes it upon themselves to call up these people in the media and complain and be bitter and say they're trying to silence Ron Paul....

If you want to do something, put up some banners, pass out some slim jims, but stop bitching and whining... and if you must "spam" someone in the media, DON"T FUCKING SPAM..... Write a letter, be polite, argue your points why they should have Ron Paul on the show or why you disagree with something they said, but THATS IT. STOP THE FUCKING BULLSHIT EVERYONE RIGHT NOW.

I can tell Glen Beck really likes Ron Paul deep down but it's US that is fucking everything up here. If we behave like spammers and crazy people this is what's going to happen. If we rally America behind Ron Paul and focus on building support on our own rather then bitching and moaning to the media, then perhaps we will have more legit support that the media will then need to pay more attention to.

Stop going to to fucking media for everything. Get some slim jims, get out there, and work your ass off or shut the fuck up!

I got the same sense from this piece. It was definitely Pro-Paul, but Anti-Grassroots Revolution.

hard@work
10-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Glenn Beck hates Ron Paul's ideas. Listen to his radio show.

bobmurph
10-08-2007, 06:34 PM

I'm right there w/ you born2drv. We ALL need to get up off our asses and be out hitting the streets every single weekend. No more excuses. And if you're a "tradional republican", non-conspiracy, non-truther we REALLY, REALLY need you to be out hitting the streets!

We're all in this with one common goal, and I dont' want this to set off a firestorm...this is just a call to action to the "conservatives" amongst us. In my experience, the liberal leaning RP supporters are the more active ones.

All of us traditional conservatives bitch about getting the message out to other conservatives...WE'RE THE ONES WHO HAVE TO DO IT...not our liberal brethren.

kylejack
10-08-2007, 06:35 PM
I suspect he's mad that Ron Paul has rebuffed him for an interview.

born2drv
10-08-2007, 06:35 PM
I got the same sense from this piece. It was definitely Pro-Paul, but Anti-Grassroots Revolution.

Exactly...... he was basically saying he likes EVERYTHING Ron Paul stands for.... said he's the only one telling the truth, and hasn't changed his opinion in 30 years, he said he loves libertarians, etc, etc.... even though he doesn't agree with Ron Paul on the war that we need to withdraw immediately.

BUT he said he doesn't like THE MAN ron paul, he likes what's in the book, but doesn't like the cover.. doesn't like the marketing, and the crazy people running his campaign...

We have to extract the crazy element out of our "revolution" if we want to be taken seriously. No more bitching. No more moaning. No more conspiracy theories... If you disagree with someone write them a polite email, and argue your points.

DON'T FUCKING SPAM
DON'T ASSUME
DON'T MAKE THE REST OF US LOOK BAD

If you're too stupid to come up with intelligent emails, answers, and responses, then shut the fuck up and hand out slim jims, seriously. You people that are bombarding the media with SPAM and BS are doing more harm then good.

born2drv
10-08-2007, 06:37 PM

Actually he said quite the opposite today. He loves all of Ron Paul's ideas except for the terrorism/iraq issue. He even said despite that disagreement he has with him, overall he's a great candidate.

If we can convert Glenn Beck, we can convert a lot of neo-cons.

Glen Beck is not the most intelligent guy out there either to be honest with you.

Geronimo
10-08-2007, 06:38 PM
Glenn Beck actually agrees with Ron Paul on a lot of things. If Glenn wasn't paid to promote the war on terror he might agree with Ron Paul on almost everything.

On another note, Glenn Beck had Ted Nugent on his radio show today, and Ted said he was a big Huckabee supporter.

Geronimo
10-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Glenn's rants are obviously scripted.

ItsTime
10-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Glenn Beck actually agrees with Ron Paul on a lot of things. If Glenn wasn't paid to promote the war on terror he might agree with Ron Paul on almost everything.

On another note, Glenn Beck had Ted Nugent on his radio show today, and Ted said he was a big Huckabee supporter.

Wow Ted backed Huck? What reasons? geez, i thought he would have been a Paulhead for sure.

Geronimo
10-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Wow Ted backed Huck? What reasons? geez, i thought he would have been a Paulhead for sure.

I think Ted's getting paid to promote "the war on terror" too.

Ted's "Suck on this Obama!" comment last month seemed to be nothing more than a publicity stunt.

fj45lvr
10-08-2007, 06:50 PM

WRONG

there was noting at all "pro Paul" about that smear....

Did you find one single solitary reason to substantiate Becks opinion that Paul was not the best Libertarians could do???

It is a clever tactic to try to say good things about someone prior to then giving them a hatchett job.....it trys to appeal to the audiences hopes for ideals and then letting them know that they won't be found here...."move along, nothing to see here".

So I would love to hear the campaign comment on when they "jilted Beck" and refused interviews????

Someone please find the truth to that claim.....I would love to know.

Geronimo
10-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Ron Paul really needs to stop declining Glenn's request for interviews.

paulitics
10-08-2007, 06:54 PM
WRONG

there was noting at all "pro Paul" about that smear....

Did you find one single solitary reason to substantiate Becks opinion that Paul was not the best Libertarians could do???

It is a clever tactic to try to say good things about someone prior to then giving them a hatchett job.....it trys to appeal to the audiences hopes for ideals and then letting them know that they won't be found here...."move along, nothing to see here".

So I would love to hear the campaign comment on when they "jilted Beck" and refused interviews????

Someone please find the truth to that claim.....I would love to know.

its a common tactic he uses.

Flirple
10-08-2007, 06:55 PM

Hi born2drv,
I basically agree with your post. To be honest, I can't believe I am supporting the same candidate as as the "911 Liers" crowd. And I often have trouble talking about Ron Paul to people I know because I am afraid they will google him and see 911 conspiracy stuff or eccentric folks chanting something weird at a Ron Paul rally while scaring children nearby (lol). But to play devils advocate against myself, Is this not better than nothing? Do we think that if Ron didn't flirt with such people as Alex Jones people like Glenn Beck would simply do positive pieces about Ron Paul? I suspect that without the "crazy" people that are annoying and pissing off people in attempt to help Ron Paul we might instead get no coverage at all.

I didn't see the first part of the Glenn Beck segment but I saw the 2nd half and from what I saw I think it was better coverage than no coverage at all. At least he is now part of the conversation on these shows. Ron Paul is one of the most successful politicians in D.C. right now. For him to get elected and unseat incumbents over the years takes a huge amount of political skill especially when you are completely uncompromising as Ron Paul is.

What I am saying is that I think Ron's strategy is to flirt with the fringes as a way of baiting the media to do these hit pieces. Then people are interested to see and hear this so-called "crazy" candidate for themselves. And when they do (in a debate or interview) they are impressed by his genuineness, integrity, and, economic brilliance. But without the hit pieces, they might not even know his name. Bad press is better than no press, especially when you are Ron Paul and have the ability to win people over when they see you for themselves.

mrchubbs
10-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Beck has asked several times on his radio show regarding "those who attack us"...

Which candidate will tell me or make me feel that they will shoot the bad guys in the head?

I tried to get through to his show during his Ron Paul supporter call-in hour to tell him about RP's call for using Letters of Marque and Reprisal to go after Bin Laden to "shoot him in the head".

I also wanted to point out that if you really like Ron Paul on everything but foreign policy and you think his positions are extreme then that should be a reason TO vote for him because he would actually follow the checks and balances inherent in our Constitution and his extremism would be tempered. BUT AT LEAST our country would be pointed in the proper direction again. That couldn't and wouldn't occur with one of the other clone candidates.

To me these 2 arguments are not debatable and answer Beck's concerns directly. These are the best arguments to win over the "reduce the middle east to glass" patriotic pro-war neo-con crowd. If these don't work, nothing will. Then move on to the next one.

Enjoy.

ChristopherJ
10-08-2007, 06:59 PM

Beck usually does an hour long discussion with guests on Friday nights. Ron should tell him he would come on his show in that format. I would love to see that debate.

1000-points-of-fright
10-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Beck usually does an hour long discussion with guests on Friday nights. Ron should tell him he would come on his show in that format. I would love to see that debate.

I agree. Ron Paul is much better in long form.

I just tried to email Beck this nice email that didn't really disagree with him but still supported Paul.

Subject: Ron Paul supporters... I understand how you feel

Glenn,

I'm a Ron Paul supporter and sometimes I can't stand us either. I also understand some of you problems with the man himself. Abolish the FBI, CIA, NSA?? Sounds scary if that's as far as you go. But if you explore further, he's really just calling for more efficiency. A dozen intelligence agencies do us no good if the people reading the intelligence are stupid bureaucrats.

Is Ron Paul charismatic and eloquent in a slick Romney kind of way? No, but his support is due to his principles, not his image or his money. Whatever he said yesterday, you can believe it today, tomorrow, and next week.

The pundits and commentators always complain about how over the top and obsessive Ron Paul supporters can be. The real question is why aren't the other candidates' supporters as passionate? Why aren't they flocking to vote in every internet poll or raising $1.2million in one week with an average donation of $40?

I'm not a pundit, but I am a thinker.

It got returned as undeliverable.

Qiu
10-08-2007, 07:03 PM
What else would you be expecting? All Beck does is talk about how Iran is a threat.

Nash
10-08-2007, 07:08 PM
What I am saying is that I think Ron's strategy is to flirt with the fringes as a way of baiting the media to do these hit pieces. Then people are interested to see and hear this so-called "crazy" candidate for themselves. And when they do (in a debate or interview) they are impressed by his genuineness, integrity, and, economic brilliance. But without the hit pieces, they might not even know his name. Bad press is better than no press, especially when you are Ron Paul and have the ability to win people over when they see you for themselves.

If he doesn't position his ideas as radical then he doesn't get noticed. He's been noticed.

That's why I expect that he will start moving to the middle on his rhetoric going forward.

He's substantially more pragmatic than most people are going to want to admit, especially his "base".

Rule #1 is to rally your base. He has done this. We are rallied. Next step is to go outside of it. With the media attention escalating he is now in Phase 2 where he starts courting the middle.

The fact that people on these boards think this guy doesn't know how to get elected or run a campaign is ridiculous. He's a career politician and I say that with great affection.

He knows what he's doing.

Ron Paul Fan
10-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Exactly...... he was basically saying he likes EVERYTHING Ron Paul stands for.... said he's the only one telling the truth, and hasn't changed his opinion in 30 years, he said he loves libertarians, etc, etc.... even though he doesn't agree with Ron Paul on the war that we need to withdraw immediately.

BUT he said he doesn't like THE MAN ron paul, he likes what's in the book, but doesn't like the cover.. doesn't like the marketing, and the crazy people running his campaign...

We have to extract the crazy element out of our "revolution" if we want to be taken seriously. No more bitching. No more moaning. No more conspiracy theories... If you disagree with someone write them a polite email, and argue your points.

DON'T FUCKING SPAM
DON'T ASSUME
DON'T MAKE THE REST OF US LOOK BAD

If you're too stupid to come up with intelligent emails, answers, and responses, then shut the fuck up and hand out slim jims, seriously. You people that are bombarding the media with SPAM and BS are doing more harm then good.

So Beck likes Ron Paul because he says what he believes and believes what he says. And according to you, he believes in a lot of things Ron Paul has to say. So shouldn't he do the same thing that he's praising Ron Paul for? If he really liked Dr. Paul then why wouldn't he support him? Because some of his supporters are crazy? Pretty lame excuse. I get the impression that he thinks Ron Paul himself is crazy. He mentioned eliminating the FBI. Is this the best you've got?

brumans
10-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Is there a replay on CNN right now of this airing?

daviddee
10-08-2007, 07:17 PM

brumans
10-08-2007, 07:19 PM
I don't know if this is the same glenn beck but i'm watching CNN Headline News and glenn beck is on. He's said some really good things about Paul so far.

brumans
10-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Ok, they just said the Ron Paul segment is on after the break. Watch CNN Headline News right now if you want to check it out.

Tin_Foil_Hat
10-08-2007, 07:30 PM

He has nothing to gain by accepting. I was listening to the insider radio feed today and Glenn was bashing him because he wouldn't come on the show (this was when it was off air).

Reminds me of O'Reilly and how he just bashes people because they won't come on his show. :rolleyes:

born2drv
10-08-2007, 07:34 PM
So Beck likes Ron Paul because he says what he believes and believes what he says. And according to you, he believes in a lot of things Ron Paul has to say. So shouldn't he do the same thing that he's praising Ron Paul for? If he really liked Dr. Paul then why wouldn't he support him? Because some of his supporters are crazy? Pretty lame excuse. I get the impression that he thinks Ron Paul himself is crazy. He mentioned eliminating the FBI. Is this the best you've got?

No, he said his supporters aren't helping him, and he is 100% correct in the respect with how we contact the media, claim they are blacking us out, bla bla bla. He also said on the show he likes Ron Paul's message, but doesn't really like Ron Paul. he didn't just come out and say that, he said more or less Ron Paul is "not attractive to people because he doesn't have the whole package", that he says somewhat crazy things, and has a following of crazy conspiracy people.

Anyhow, watch the thing for yourself please, it's on now, I hope someone youtubes it... someone should, everyone here needs to watch it.

d'anconia
10-08-2007, 07:35 PM
On CNN/Beck's show right now?

0zzy
10-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Pretty good, cept he poops on him just cause his foreign policy.

HES NOT GOING TO RUN AS A LIBERTARIAN!

born2drv
10-08-2007, 07:38 PM
On CNN/Beck's show right now?

yes, at least here on the west coast it's on again

i can't watch it again, too upsetting

OptionsTrader
10-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Glenn Beck wants to wage war with "Radical IslamoFascists" with more vengeance than Norman Podhoretz, the neocon warmonger advisor to Giuliani.

Glenn Beck is no Libertarian. As much as he may profess.

barcop
10-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Just finished watching it....

That was way more positive than negative for Ron Paul.

The only part that attempted to be a hit piece was the circus music... and none of the clips with Ron Paul talking made him look crazy at all. In fact each clip was him making logical points and talking calmly.

If I saw that segment and wasn't already a Ron Paul supporter... it would with no doubt have made me want to find out more about him.

80% positive and 20% negative = Very good free press for Ron Paul.

born2drv
10-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Glenn Beck wants to wage war with "Radical IslamoFascists" with more vengeance than Norman Podhoretz, the neocon warmonger advisor to Giuliani.

Glenn Beck is no Libertarian.

Glen Beck wants what he cant' have, it's plain and simple.

He wants small government, less socialized services, more personal responsibility, he's worried about the debt, he's worried about Chinese and foreign control, he's concerned about us losing our sovereignty, he wants someone tough on immigration and enforcing the borders, etc, etc...

Oh and he also wants us to fight a global war on terror.... :)

He will have to soon come to the realization you can't have everything above, and fight this war at the same time because it's bankrupting us as a nation. People just don't "get it" yet how much damage we're doing to our country's economy, monetary unit, etc...

You can't SPEND and SAVE at the same time. This is what Ron Paul needs to make conservatives understand. He needs to hit home the message how much this war is costing us, how it's unsustainable, and how we'll have to pull out anyways. And he needs to make people understand that we're not safer from the war, but we're less safe, that we're radicalizing more terrorists over there then we're westernizing people to be good moderate arabs through democracy. That you can't spread democracy with a gun and tell people to "democratize" or you'll shoot.

Glen Beck would understand this I think. That's why Ron Paul needs to go on his show. This is what we need to make all conservatives understand....

1) the war is making us bankrupt
2) the war is making us LESS safe.

He needs to really hit home these 2 points and back up with history and facts and people will come around.

mport1
10-08-2007, 07:48 PM
video?

OptionsTrader
10-08-2007, 07:51 PM
For 6 years, Glenn Beck has been beating the war drum and that we must irradicate the evil "terrorist islamofascists" at all costs. In whatever country. By any means necessary. He has recited the lines so many times, he believes it through and through. Even if he is willing to listen to reason, he isn't going to change this stance he has had for 6 years because of one interview.

born2drv
10-08-2007, 07:53 PM
For 6 years, Glenn Beck has been beating the war drum and that we must irradicate the evil "terrorist islamofascists" at all costs. In whatever country. By any means necessary. He has recited the lines so many times, he believes it through and through. Even if he is willing to listen to reason, he isn't going to change this stance he has had for 6 years because of one interview.

It doesn't matter.

He wants everything Paul stands for except the war. If he can get Ron Paul's OTHER messages out there he will. He basically said the GOP is all BS and Ron Paul is the only one out there speaking the truth. He's a small government social/fiscal conservative like Paul. Let him believe what he wants about the war.

But if he can keep talking about all the positive attributes of Paul in the hopes of getting his message to carry on to the other candidates or inspire future politicians which it seems like is what he's trying to accomplish, then it will be good for him, and good for us.

OptionsTrader
10-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Beck's number one issue is that he demands that a candidate tell him "I will put a gun to the terrorists' heads and pull the trigger." His words.

As long as Beck is for the war, he will spin Paul as a crazy loony toons.

ItsTime
10-08-2007, 07:57 PM
We should listen to Beck.... No matter his views... he said what I have been thinking for about a week

WE ARE NOW A REAL CAMPAIGN LETS START ACTING LIKE ONE!

born2drv
10-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Beck's number one issue is that he demands that a candidate tell him "I will put a gun to the terrorists' heads and pull the trigger." His words.

As long as Beck is for the war, he will spin Paul as a crazy loony toons.

People change. I voted for bush 2x.... I was a hardened neocon, I heard Paul speak.... was insulted for a little while.. the sting eventually wore off, and I kept listening and researching and I eventually came around. I'm also a stubborn ass like Glen Beck.

I eventually came to the realization the war is making us less safe, and it's a total waste of our resources.... both money, and soldier's lives, not to mention our political capital and goodwill with other nations. I don't like terrorists either, but I don't like seeing them grow in numbers while we destroy our economy and nation either.

If I can come around so can Glen Beck and others. Even if they don't, who cares. If he speaks positively about Paul's other attributes then that's a big BONUS for us.

OptionsTrader
10-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Personally, I hold people in the media like Beck accountable for brainwashing the masses into not opposing the war. They barraged you day after day after day to either "support the war" or you are a traitorous terrorist yourself.

Even now, after all of the reasons for the war have been uncovered to be false, he still pounds the war drums.

paulitics
10-08-2007, 08:06 PM
People change. I voted for bush 2x.... I was a hardened neocon, I heard Paul speak.... was insulted for a little while.. the sting eventually wore off, and I kept listening and researching and I eventually came around. I'm also a stubborn ass like Glen Beck.

I eventually came to the realization the war is making us less safe, and it's a total waste of our resources.... both money, and soldier's lives, not to mention our political capital and goodwill with other nations. I don't like terrorists either, but I don't like seeing them grow in numbers while we destroy our economy and nation either.

If I can come around so can Glen Beck and others. Even if they don't, who cares. If he speaks positively about Paul's other attributes then that's a big BONUS for us.

Was it the debates that turned you around?

0zzy
10-08-2007, 08:10 PM

I forgive you :)
And you're gonna go to the national convention right! :P

MsDoodahs
10-08-2007, 08:11 PM

Why?

I heard the first smear that asshole Beck did - thirty minutes of raving anger at Ron after the first debate.

I hope Dr. Paul NEVER goes on that morons show, myself.

born2drv
10-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Was it the debates that turned you around?

The first debate is what initially insulted me, I'm ashamed to say, but that's how I felt at the time... the one where him and Guiliani battled it out. I'm a jeweler, a gold bug, a lot of what he said regarding the fed, that we print money to fund this war, etc, rang true to me.... and to be honest I was so shocked a politician was speaking so frank about the issues, I wanted to learn more about why he took the positions he did on the war.

born2drv
10-08-2007, 08:22 PM
I forgive you :)
And you're gonna go to the national convention right! :P

National convention? I'm not that much of a political junkie to be honest with you, never was into politics before now... so what convention are you referring to? Sorry if it's been posted here before I must have missed it.

Primbs
10-08-2007, 11:28 PM
Beck could be persuaded to possibly support Ron Paul with the help of the ex CIA analyst who was the Bin Ladin station chief.

We should continue to persuade Beck with reason. We need to listen to Beck and call in every time they talk about Ron Paul.

Beck leans toward Romney but is wary about past policy stands.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
10-08-2007, 11:49 PM

Same story here.

Ron Paul Fan
10-09-2007, 01:03 AM

Governor Romney, is that you? We've got another flip flopper on our hands! Seriously though, I think any coverage is good coverage. Beck said some good things and some not so good things. He obviously doesn't agree on the war and it will be tough to convert him on that major issue. Not everyone will flip flop on the issues like you and Mitt Romney did. Some of like Hillary make our decisions with conviction, while others like Mike Huckabee make our decisions with honor. The point I'm trying to make here is that Glen Beck is not the enemy. We are.

Akus
10-09-2007, 01:24 AM
damn 9 pages and no youtube link or no'n

Taco John
10-09-2007, 01:25 AM
There's a reason Ron Paul's campaign is refusing to go on his show. Consider that Ron Paul went on John Gibson's show a couple of times.

I think the Paul campaign is doing the right thing.

fj45lvr
10-09-2007, 01:41 AM
Personally, I hold people in the media like Beck accountable for brainwashing the masses into not opposing the war. They barraged you day after day after day to either "support the war" or you are a traitorous terrorist yourself.

Even now, after all of the reasons for the war have been uncovered to be false, he still pounds the war drums.

There were some on the right that were with Paul.....Pat Buchanan mentioned that we were essentially lap dogs for Israel.

Buchanan's book "were the right went wrong" is so good and accurate on this.

Who knows why the rest went along with the con??? I have a hard time believing we have that many COWARDS here in the states.

NewEnd
10-09-2007, 01:45 AM
Fuck Glenn Beck

and fuck his opinions

Be yourself

Ron Paul was.

Truthers grab truthers.

Pro-lifers grab pro-lifers

fiscal conservatives grab fiscal conservatives

and antiwar grab anti-war

and again

fuck glenn Beck. Who the fuck cares what he says.

michaelwise
10-09-2007, 02:04 AM
What Glen Beck needs to understand, even though I like his rants on other issues besides war, is that, George Bush has until Noon on January 20th 2009, to win his war. This is the date the Iraq war is going to end. The day Ron Paul is Inaugurated as President of the United States of America. The asshole warmongers need to learn this simple fact, and learn to live with it.

Taco John
10-09-2007, 02:48 AM
What Glen Beck needs to understand, even though I like his rants on other issues besides war, is that, George Bush has until Noon on January 20th 2009, to win his war. This is the date the Iraq war is going to end. The day Ron Paul is Inaugurated as President of the United States of America. The asshole warmongers need to learn this simple fact, and learn to live with it.

Amen Brother! I have no doubts either.

In the end, people will vote with their own best self interest in mind. To me, this isn't a question of if we win, it's WHEN...