PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson is on Bill Maher tonight!

BamaFanNKy
03-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Ah yeah!

MRoCkEd
03-12-2010, 09:22 PM
let me know how it goes

dr. hfn
03-12-2010, 09:37 PM
shit! im missing it!

angelatc
03-12-2010, 09:43 PM
I hate Bill Maher, but there is a black female journalist (Amy Holmes....) on the panel who has handed him his balls at least 3 times so far.

I think Johnson likes her. :)

dannno
03-12-2010, 09:55 PM
lol, girls are hilarious when they try to make sexual analogies :D

angelatc
03-12-2010, 10:02 PM
lol, girls are hilarious when they try to make sexual analogies :D

Maybe I need to explain it. He tried to bully her, and she destroyed him. She handed him his balls.

BamaFanNKy
03-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Yeah. Gary was letting her take care of him. Gary kept trying to make points but, Bill in typical fashion went on a rant where he made very little sense. If only we could be smart as Bill and Jesus Shuttlesworth's cousin he had on the panel.

I love how both are talking about "read the constitution" then advocating national education and Single payer system.

angelatc
03-12-2010, 10:13 PM
The Senator from Colorado seemed slightly retarded.

dito
03-13-2010, 12:36 AM
The Senator from Colorado seemed slightly retarded.

He's a major dbag. But methinks he'll be gone in November, but not replaced by anything better :(

hugolp
03-13-2010, 06:27 AM
Youtube or it did not happen.

BuddyRey
03-13-2010, 07:13 AM
Tubeage would be greatly appreciated!

BamaFanNKy
03-13-2010, 07:58 AM
Not worth tubing since all Maher did was talk over everyone. Since it wasn't a bunch of libs he agreed with he just got snarky. His show gets worse every season. He's worse than Hannity.

johnrocks
03-13-2010, 08:26 AM
YouTube - Bill Maher & MPP's Gary Johnson on marijuana legalization - Real Time 3.12.10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf41Tjn2rvw)

catdd
03-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Youtube or it did not happen.

Yeah, I'd pay to see someone have their balls handed to them.

Pete_00
03-13-2010, 09:19 AM
All this "funny guys" are not as funny and witty as you think they are, take away the script/joke writers, the tele and ear prompters, the marketing-machine and the carefully planned controversies (example: "hey Maher, bash the Catholics or something, they will make a big noise about it and you will be a cool counter-culture hero!"), and you have a bunch of morons that cant say anything except the same old leftwing clichés.

And here is Maher showing his true colors:

YouTube - Bill Maher interviews Michael Scheuer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF4_oaTIH8g)

The only difference between Maher and GW Bush is that Maher doesnt like the "Ship all the jews to Israel so there is a gigantic Final Battle where most jews will be killed and Jesus can come back" part...as for everything else they are pretty much the same.

angelatc
03-13-2010, 09:32 AM
It really was truly painful to watch. I don't have a Tivo so I can't upload shows. During the health care discussion, the woman cited statistics involving a better prognosis for people specific conditions that lived in the USA. The liberals screeched "You're fear mongering!"

Maher cited Limbaugh, something about leaving the country if this is enacted, and Maher why the reaction was so strong. Johnson said that for him, the issue was that we simply can't afford it.

Immediately after that they went to global warming, and literally insisted that we are all gonna die if cap & trade isn't passed. The woman asked about that "fear mongering" thing, and Maher said, "But this is scary!"