PDA

View Full Version : Email to valentine - National Talk show host.

ghemminger
10-08-2007, 04:28 PM
phil@philvalentine.com

(No Friendly-Fire Please)

---------- Original Message ----------------------------------

Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 16:17:45 -0700

>Have not heard your interview with the good doctor but wanted to thank
>you for having him on. I voted for Bush in the last election but I am
>now involved with the Ron Paul Campaign - I do a Show 3x week on
>RonPaulRadio.com
>
>I have the mp3 and will listen tonight!
>
George
>
-----Original Message-----
From: The Phil Valentine Show [mailto:phil@philvalentine.com]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 10:47 AM
To: George A. Hemminger
Subject: Re: Ron Paul

Thanks, George. Feel free to use the interview.

Phil

Thanks Phil. I will! Our last RP rally had over 1700 supporters in Nashville and we have an online fundraising drive that will easily beat out McCain and bite the heels of Thompson next quarter. There is a tremendous grassroots campaign that HQ barely has control of...I'll fill you in on the details if you are ever interested.

George

(I tried to sell him on a potential news story - hope I didn't go to far - what u think?)
(So stoked today - got to talk with LadyJade on RonPaul Radio this morning and Justine Lam - just Linked me - Awesome!)

bvboys
10-08-2007, 07:42 PM
I heard the interview live last week and was impressed by the fairness shown by Phil. But I was listening to Phil Valentine on the way home from work today andmy opinion changed. Before a break he mentioned the huge crowd in Nashville and said he would comment when he returned. I got home and sat in my car waiting for the show to come back on. He then proceeds to say the crowd was mostly 30 yrs and younger and said the only reason they were there was because of the drug issue and they must all be potheads. I nearly broke my window when I slammed the car door. I was at the rally and I'm 33. The drug issue is the least of my concerns and I am sure the least of most everyone else there. :mad: Phil Valentine is not our friend. He admitted on the air that Fred Thompson lied to him in an interview about his choice for campaign manager and then brushed it off by saying Hillary had worse on her staff. He is Fred hardcore and I believe he knows RP is a threat. :)

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 09:29 PM
http://gm-diesel.com/Phil_Valentine_on_Ron_Paul_in_Nashville.mp3

ghemminger
10-08-2007, 09:41 PM
Whoa...what a change.....this is scary....

Matt Collins
10-09-2007, 12:55 AM
SEE THIS TOPIC:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=23632