PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Ron Paul Defends Oath Keepers

VegasPatriot
03-12-2010, 06:38 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul Defends Oath Keepers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYzSTc5RHK0)

qh4dotcom
03-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Watched the other 9 minute video you posted in the military hijack thread. Very nice, unfortunately most members of the military like politicians don't give a shit about their oath...main reason why I speak out against them.

VegasPatriot
03-12-2010, 07:07 PM
Watched the other 9 minute video you posted in the military hijack thread. Very nice,
Thank you, that may be the best video I have ever, or will ever make. I put my heart in that video.

unfortunately most members of the military like politicians don't give a shit about their oath...unfortunately you are correct.

main reason why I speak out against them.I understand. I choose another path, the Oath Keeper motto to Reach, Teach and Inspire.

qh4dotcom
03-14-2010, 01:10 AM
I understand. I choose another path, the Oath Keeper motto to Reach, Teach and Inspire.

It's a really nice video so I am going to change my strategy...I am going to be showing that video more often and doing less bashing...but I will still bash if soldiers refuse to watch it or they don't take that video seriously.

VegasPatriot
03-14-2010, 09:10 AM
It's a really nice video so I am going to change my strategy...I am going to be showing that video more often and doing less bashing...but I will still bash if soldiers refuse to watch it or they don't take that video seriously.
Wow q, I'm stunned. We had quite a heated exchange over this on the other thread... Thank You for keeping an open mind and I tip my hat to you. I maintain OKs youtube account and I can tell you there are going to be a few questions that will come up over and over again. If you would like, I can list the most common questions and the verbiage I use in my responses... just let me know.

Thanks again.

qh4dotcom
03-14-2010, 03:57 PM
HUUUAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched this video at all its says is that we brake the law. Thats bull shit. And if your gonna post shit stay on topic and dont send me a personal msg. That shit about new orlens was bull shit the reporters were not telling the full truth (as always). My unit went there to help and it wasnt anything like that.

A comment I got on a Facebook group after I posted your video