PDA

View Full Version : 912 Project Forum on Kokesh

Dustancostine
03-12-2010, 09:53 AM
http://www.the912project.us/forum/topic/show?id=2881797%3ATopic%3A681963&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

Adam Kokesh: Principled Patriot or Dishonest Politician?Posted by Jared Law on March 11, 2010 at 9:14pm in 9.12 Project Candidates
Send Message View Discussions
So I have seen quite a bit of discussion about Adam Kokesh, the veteran who has many serious charges being leveled against him by true patriots, including Michelle Malkin, among others.

I have refrained from saying anything about this race, since I don't know Adam Kokesh, but I've now seen enough to jump in and post the information I have found the most credible.

Interestingly, Michelle Malkin, who deserves quite a bit of respect, mistakenly suggested that The 9.12 Project has endorsed Kokesh, when it's just a single website, 912candidates.org, which has endorsed Kokesh. The 9.12 Project hasn't endorsed anybody, and neither has our network endorsed anybody in this race; we haven't even promoted anybody in this race, nor will we.

However, due to the impressive credibility of some who aren't fans of Kokesh, and who are speaking out, and since 912candidates.org HAS endorsed Kokesh, it would be good to examine the charges against Kokesh.

Now I realize the Ron Paul supporters are rather supportive of Kokesh, as they typically are of all anti-War candidates (or so it would seem), but I haven't seen any evidence that Kokesh cared all that much about the Constitution before he decided to run for office, but that is what the comments section is for.

Please post EVIDENCE either for or against Kokesh; this discussion thread is intended to explore the Adam Kokesh question, not give a certain demographic carte blanche to immaturely call whoever disagrees with them "neocons," so please stick with facts, and don't call other 9.12'ers names!

With that in mind, here are the relevant blog posts:

gls
03-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Interestingly, Michelle Malkin, who deserves quite a bit of respect,

Thanks, I needed a laugh.

Lucille
03-12-2010, 10:01 AM
many serious charges being leveled against him by true patriots, including Michelle Malkin, among others.

Malkin, a true patriot? That's a laugh.

Dustancostine
03-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Yea it gave me a headache.

gls
03-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Also LOL at a bunch of Beck worshipers talking about how long someone has "cared about the Constitution". GB didn't even start to pretend (obviously he really doesn't) to care about the Constitution until Obama took office.

AuH20
03-12-2010, 12:27 PM
I will say this. At least these 9/12ers have a more open mind than the zombies at Malkin's site. It's encouraging that some have given Adam the benefit of the doubt.

ammorris
03-14-2010, 12:38 AM
Trying to decide whether I can stomach signing up for the 9.12 project in order to see the thread. Anyone care to give us a rundown?

low preference guy
03-14-2010, 12:42 AM
Trying to decide whether I can stomach signing up for the 9.12 project in order to see the thread. Anyone care to give us a rundown?

I signed up. It's been 3 days and they didn't approve my request to join yet. If you have better luck, please give us the quick rundown.

cyndezu
03-14-2010, 10:19 PM
try again!
it usually only takes about a day to get on the 912 site. lets get as many as possible to sign up and spread out :D

I signed up. It's been 3 days and they didn't approve my request to join yet. If you have better luck, please give us the quick rundown.

Don't Tread on Mike
03-20-2010, 12:54 PM
I would love to meet some of the people who write these. In other words.... You know what really grinds my gears?....Stupid neocons!

angelatc
03-21-2010, 10:24 AM
I will say this. At least these 9/12ers have a more open mind than the zombies at Malkin's site. It's encouraging that some have given Adam the benefit of the doubt.

Malkin's site was purged of pro-Kokesh comments, so only the zombies remained.