PDA

View Full Version : Traitorous Lindsey Graham at it again-let’s reward those who have invaded our borders

johnwk
03-11-2010, 04:53 PM
See: ID Card for Workers Is at Center of Immigration Plan (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703954904575110124037066854.html?m od=rss_Politics_And_Policy)

Under the legislation envisioned by Messrs. Graham and Schumer, the estimated 10.8 million people living illegally in the U.S. would be offered a path to citizenship, though they would have to register, pay taxes, pay a fine and wait in line. A guest-worker program would let a set number of new foreigners come to the U.S. legally to work.

Now why should we expect our progressive loving Graham to not have a love affair with Obama, Senator Chuck Schumer and embrace a plan to reward those who have invaded our borders?

Are we to forget how Graham referred to his constituents in SC who disagreed with him on amnesty for illegal aliens as "those loud people", and vowed to ignore them.

Are we to forget how Graham referred to loyal Americans who have immigrated to America and followed the rules, calling them “bigots” because they believe in following the rules?

And how about his love affair with La Raza and encouraging those who have invaded our borders he is there to help the cause?

And are we to forget when the immigration bill vote was being taken how Graham, Ted Kennedy and open-borders RINO McCain were often seen embracing each other?

Finally, let us take a look at YouTube - SC Senator Lindsey Graham's insane comments at Racist Event! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEfrFoAIn4&feature=player_embedded#at=12)

JWK

America, we have a problem, we have been attacked from within! We are being destroyed from within by a group of domestic enemies who have managed to seize political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “change” to America ___ the dismantling of our military defensive power; the allowance of our borders to be overrun by foreign invaders, the diluting of our election process by allowing ineligible persons to vote; the destruction of our manufacturing capabilities; the strangulation of our agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity; the looting of both our federal treasury and a mandatory retirement pension fund; the brainwashing of our nation’s children in government operated schools; the creation of an iron fisted control unauthorized by our written Constitution over America’s businesses and industries; the devaluation of our nation’s currency, and, the future enslavement of our children and grand children via unbridled debt and inflation, not to mention an iron fisted government which intends to rule their very lives!

Dunedain
03-11-2010, 05:54 PM
and this from a Republican. It'll be so great once the Republicans are back in office, oh yes. Just get the democrats out of office and the republicans will make everything O.k. :rolleyes:

Pepsi
03-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Illegal entry consequences, excuse me for the uppercase letters.

LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT:

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S.. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:

* YOUR OWN BIG-SHOT ATTORNEY, WHO WILL WORK FOR FREE

* A JOB,
* A DRIVERS LICENSE,
* SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
* WELFARE,
* CREDIT CARDS,
* SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
* FREE EDUCATION,
* FREE HEALTH CARE,

* A "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD" THAT IS VALID IN ALL "SANCTUARY CITIES"
* A GOOD SHOT AT BEING A GUEST ON "OPRAH" AND LETTERMAN

* RECOGNITION BY KEITH OLBERMANN CHRIS MATTHEWS AND THE NEW YORK TIMES AS A "HERO" IN THE STRUGGLE TO RESIST U.S. IMPERIALISM

* LOVED BY LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES SO THEY WILL VOTE FOR THEM

* A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON
* BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
* THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY’S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON’T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION.

Chase
03-11-2010, 06:25 PM
This from the same guy who wants to force citizens to carry papers.

catdd
03-11-2010, 07:24 PM
I think that pretty well covered everything.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

* A JOB,
* A DRIVERS LICENSE,
* SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
* WELFARE,
* CREDIT CARDS,
* FREE EDUCATION,
* FREE HEALTH CARE,

* RECOGNITION BY KEITH OLBERMANN CHRIS MATTHEWS AND THE NEW YORK TIMES AS A "HERO" IN THE STRUGGLE TO RESIST U.S. IMPERIALISM

* THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY’S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON’T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

jabf2006
03-11-2010, 08:05 PM

* A JOB,
* A DRIVERS LICENSE,
* SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
* WELFARE,
* CREDIT CARDS,
* FREE EDUCATION,
* FREE HEALTH CARE,

I'm not for the subsidization of illegal immigration, I'm just thinking, do you want your country's immigration policy to be more like Afghanistan, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Iran, China, Cuba, and Venezuela?

Marenco
03-11-2010, 08:27 PM
The State obviously loves open borders and the politicians pander to the illegals. It makes no sense fighting so called 'terrorists' abroad while leaving our own front door unlocked. Point is we shouldn't reward those who break the law in coming here.

dgr
03-12-2010, 12:34 AM
GRAHAM IS why we invented the term RHINO. At a meeting Tuesday night I said he should be impeached, others in the group had the opinion we should bring back tar and feathers and running out of town on a rail. , and it was a GOP meeting.

johnwk
03-12-2010, 06:20 AM
GRAHAM IS why we invented the term RHINO. At a meeting Tuesday night I said he should be impeached, others in the group had the opinion we should bring back tar and feathers and running out of town on a rail. , and it was a GOP meeting.

Our country is being taken over by domestic enemies without a shot being fired!

JWK

Health care by consent of the governed (Article 5) . . . tyranny by a simple majority vote!

Pacis
03-12-2010, 08:28 AM
Immigrants have never invaded my property. The State, on the other hand, perpetually aggresses against me and my family. My household was a direct victim of the State's belligerence last year, when some pigs broke through our door and damaged a few of our things as they searched our apartment.