PDA

View Full Version : Remember when?

RCA
03-11-2010, 04:10 PM
We would get SO excited when Ron Paul was mentioned in some obsure internet news article in the Summer of 2007? We would copy and paste these articles and scream for joy because our completely unknown darkhorse was mentioned in some random internet only article. How our friends and family would mock us when we brought up his name.

Boy how the game has changed! Ron Paul has been on various MSM shows dozens, if not, hundreds of times. Can you imagine the support he must now have THAT US VETERANS ARE COMPLETELY UNWARE OF?

Our 3% support in 2007 has to be, at the very least, tripled, with the likely hood of being much more. Not to mention the Manifesto and End the Fed book successes. This site has grown. We now have a liberty website coalition available for tactical solidarity. We have C4L, YAL, RLC and the Tea Party among many others. We have the CPAC straw poll victory.

Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war. The thunderous, rolling clouds of 2012 are fast approaching.

heavenlyboy34
03-11-2010, 04:13 PM
but...2012 is armageddon! Theo told me so! ;) lolz

nobody's_hero
03-11-2010, 07:01 PM
I don't like to get my hopes up too far in advance. I'd still like to think we're just 3%.

At least that way I'll be pleasantly surprised when people from all walks of life start coming out of the woodwork to stand with us.

Dojo
03-11-2010, 07:15 PM
OHIO still has that LOV'IN feeling...........

YouTube - Ron Paul 'Crowd' 3/8/2010 Ohio State University (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubXcL9SuB3c)