PDA

View Full Version : i'm going to see jesse ventura tonight in New Jersey

sofia
03-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Book signing....7:00PM...Bookends....232 E. Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood, NJ...

thats in North NJ...not far from NY

t0rnado
03-11-2010, 02:00 PM
I'm in the same area. Is it just a book signing or is he going to give a speech or something?

haaaylee
03-11-2010, 02:09 PM
He will also on on Happy Hour tonight (NY). So find whatever that bar is and grab a drink ( :

MRoCkEd
03-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Book signing....7:00PM...Bookends....232 E. Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood, NJ...

thats in North NJ...not far from NY
Do you have a copy of Tom Woods' Meltdown or another economics book?
If so, I beg you to give him a copy. Politely say you heard him say the crisis showed pure capitalism doesn't work, but that this book shatters the myth that we ever had a free market.

Jeremy
03-11-2010, 02:35 PM
You should ask him not to run for president. Lol

sofia
03-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Jesse said tonight that if he ran for president, then the people behind the conspiracies would assassinate him. I dont think he's running.

He's really clueless on a lot of stuff. ...immigration for example. He loves talkin about himself too much.

I was put off by his relentless Bush / Cheney bashing, yet not one criticism of Obama tonight.

He talked about GOP stealing elections in 2000 and 2004.....but ignores how ACORN also does voter fraud for dems.

Carson
03-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Please take him one of my Super Dollars if you can. I couldn't find a way to email him one.

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/thenewera/Supersingle640x537.jpg

This is the basic text. Maybe it would be easier to print out for him;

Maybe this will help make the danger of fiat money clear.

Imagine you and me are setting across from each other. We create enough money to represent all of the world's wealth. Each one of us has one SUPER Dollar in front of him.

You own half of everything and so do I.

I'm the government though. I get bribed into creating a Central Bank.

You're not doing what I want you to be doing so I print up myself eight more SUPER Dollars to manipulate you with.

All of a sudden your SUPER Dollar only represents one tenth of the wealth of the world!

That isn't the only thing though. You need to get busy and get to work because YOU'VE BEEN STIFFED with the bill for the money I PRINTED UP to get YOU TO DO what I WANTED.

That to me represents what has been happening to the economy, and us, and why so many of our occupations just can't keep up with the fake money presses.

They have been beating us with our own stick!!!!1

Thanks either way.

P.S. Oops. I see I'm already to late.