PDA

View Full Version : Common Sense: An open Letter to U.S Citizens

paulpwns
10-08-2007, 03:00 PM
I would ask that you reprint this letter, and post it everywhere that you can possibly can. Post it at work, on campus, at coffee shops. PLEASE help make this letter national, and spread the message of liberty all over the land.
Thanks

COMMON SENSE

An open letter to citizens of the United States of America:

My fellow countrymen,

Who I am and why am I writing this letter? Well to start I am a student studying international relations, and constitutional law. I am trying to make this country and this world a better place to live for ourselves and our children. I have hope for a future free from endless foreign wars, excessive taxation, and the destruction of our most precious civil liberties. I am not a Democrat, I am not a Republican. I am an American. I am not supported by special interests, lobbyists, corporations or any other extension of the political and financial elite. I certainly will not make any money from writing this letter. I am doing this because I seek real change in Washington, and I have hope for our future. I seek to return to a time in America where the constitution is respected and honored. I seek a home where the advice of our founding fathers is not overlooked and discredited, but cherished and remembered. I seek to remind all Americans of a time where we did not need centralized state power in order to solve our economic, political, and sociological problems. We the people are capable of handling most of our own problems without the government interfering in our lives and limiting our personal freedoms. History has shown us time and time again that government meddling rarely brings a desirable solution. If we need examples we can reflect back on our current administrations inability to solve to the inefficiency in education, the looming healthcare crisis, and the mismanagement of the Katrina hurricane.

People are desperate for solutions in these troubling times for America.
We should not look to the government to fix our problems for us, as the solutions they provide usually lead to more unexpected crisis. We can look to Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society as a primary example of this failure. Instead, I offer a solution. Texas Congressman Ron Paul is a political candidate that has always been principled, caring, and intellectually honest. For 20 years Dr. Ron Paul has been the leading advocate for personal freedom and liberty on Capital Hill. He seeks to restore honesty and openness to government, and return the function of government as a servant to its people instead of its master. I plead to all Americans to help support Ron Paul’s bid for the United States Presidency and to participate in the primary and general election. We have it in our power to begin the world over again.

In Liberty,

Candidus

zahirakids
10-08-2007, 03:03 PM
I can publish it in my Ezine called Common Sense.

paulpwns
10-08-2007, 03:07 PM
I can publish it in my Ezine called Common Sense.

I don't care where it is published, I just want the message to spread.

Any coverage is good coverage.

I think this angle might be better than just holding signs and chanting his name.
Not to bash on those that do that, we need you too!
=D

jrich4rpaul
10-08-2007, 03:26 PM
Beautiful... good luck