PDA

View Full Version : BJ Lawson, it's on like Rand Paul!

Michigan11
03-11-2010, 03:08 AM
This is 10', not '08, it's time to get behind another well supported and widely donated to candidate that has the full support of Ron Paul behind him... Those of you who were here in 08' remember Lawson, and should know history will not repeat this time with the great awakening since.

Donate and support Lawson, this guy is going to win his primary again, and will win his 4th district of North Carolina this time around. I'm fully going to donate and support him, he is a Ron Paul clone, similar to Rand.

tremendoustie
03-11-2010, 03:20 AM
This is 10', not '08, it's time to get behind another well supported and widely donated to candidate that has the full support of Ron Paul behind him... Those of you who were here in 08' remember Lawson, and should know history will not repeat this time with the great awakening since.

Donate and support Lawson, this guy is going to win his primary again, and will win his 4th district of North Carolina this time around. I'm fully going to donate and support him, he is a Ron Paul clone, similar to Rand.

Lawson is one of my favorite all time candidates. I consider him even better than Rand. He's as principled as Ron, and extremely articulate. If there is one candidate I could place into office other than Ron Paul himself, it'd be him. He's got a tough district, but he was very successful last time, and political change is in the air. This is absolutely doable.

Michigan11
03-11-2010, 03:34 AM
Lawson is one of my favorite all time candidates. I consider him even better than Rand. He's as principled as Ron, and extremely articulate. If there is one candidate I could place into office other than Ron Paul himself, it'd be him. He's got a tough district, but he was very successful last time, and political change is in the air. This is absolutely doable.

To many he is Ron Paul's successor.. he raised an amazing $500 - 600k in 08', when we as a group were the unknown's, think about what a base of donors he's got! Some I know have already re-donated to him, it's building silently, since he announced. This guy is a black horse coming out of the shadow, he will win this time. Very successful last time for the district he was in, this time he will take it, he educated his district last time, like Ron in the primary. This is going to be another successor to Ron Paul in Congress... let's step it up behind him early on this time... looking forward to others on this forum that are ready to step it up!

tremendoustie
03-11-2010, 03:50 AM
To many he is Ron Paul's successor.

Yep, I agree with that.

I saw the debates between Obama and Alan Keyes back in the day, living in Chicago. Seeing his manner and rhetoric, I told my roommate at that time that I believed Obama would be president within 10 years.

I get the same feeling about BJ, although I doubt someone as principled as he could win the presidency in the near future. He has a great ability to communicate though, and I think he could be a major force on a national level.

johngr
03-11-2010, 04:05 AM
http://economicedge.blogspot.com/2010/03/talk-along-edge-nathan-martin-and-bj.html

Michigan11
03-11-2010, 04:08 AM
Yep, I agree with that.

I saw the debates between Obama and Alan Keyes back in the day, living in Chicago. Seeing his manner and rhetoric, I told my roommate at that time that I believed Obama would be president within 10 years.

I get the same feeling about BJ, although I doubt someone as principled as he could win the presidency in the near future. He has a great ability to communicate though, and I think he could be a major force on a national level.

You have some good foresight into trends..

Yeah there is something about Lawson, he has an honest characteristic to him, ability to communicate complexity into simplicity, that rising star quality, alot of untapped talent yet to be recognized... I saw it in Ron in 07' when I first learned about him, or it was 06'. Then again I saw the same thing in Rand in 09' early on. Lawson is it.

Michigan11
03-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Bump let's get a bee hive wrapped around this guy and get him into office!