PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is that Schiff commercial!

Don't Tread on Mike
03-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Where the hell is that Schiff commercial! its been over a week since it was "supposed" to air.......

Don't Tread on Mike
03-10-2010, 07:51 PM
apparently after March 20th! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=235282

BDR
03-10-2010, 10:51 PM
I hear ya, Schiff's campaign is taking their sweet time rolling out a commercial. After all this wait, it better be damn good.

Koz
03-11-2010, 08:58 AM
I hear ya, Schiff's campaign is taking their sweet time rolling out a commercial. After all this wait, it better be damn good.

+1

Nathan Hale
03-11-2010, 08:32 PM
They're fucking up the timing. That should have rolled out when the first debate was still in the news.

hotbrownsauce
03-12-2010, 12:11 AM

Remember when everyone was up in arms a few weeks back over the whole "C4L gave money to a 'neo con' in Colorado"? Some people said they were done with C4L. Many people were outraged. I am the only one I know of who at the time said to these people "chill out" and That it was impossible for C4L to donate money to a candidate. This really saddened and disturbed Ron Paul.

How sure can we be that the Schiff campaign were taking "their sweet time"? We don't know exactly whats going on behind the doors. You ever stop and think its better late than never?

They're fucking up the timing. That should have rolled out when the first debate was still in the news.

Again do we know what went on behind closed doors? What if they tried? We can speculate on millions of things that would have been better.

Unless we know why something is the way it is give them the benefit of the doubt until we find out more. I really think we could do a lot more to support Schiff than pick apart every fault.

Kotin
03-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Remember when everyone was up in arms a few weeks back over the whole "C4L gave money to a 'neo con' in Colorado"? Some people said they were done with C4L. Many people were outraged. I am the only one I know of who at the time said to these people "chill out" and That it was impossible for C4L to donate money to a candidate. This really saddened and disturbed Ron Paul.

How sure can we be that the Schiff campaign were taking "their sweet time"? We don't know exactly whats going on behind the doors. You ever stop and think its better late than never?

Again do we know what went on behind closed doors? What if they tried? We can speculate on millions of things that would have been better.

Unless we know why something is the way it is give them the benefit of the doubt until we find out more. I really think we could do a lot more to support Schiff than pick apart every fault.

.. indeed.

Nathan Hale
03-12-2010, 08:45 PM

If this was just idle speculation I'd agree with you. But I've done a lot of advertising in my day, some of it for political campaigns. It's far more likely that the campaign had control over the factor that led to this delay than the alternative.

daSHiZZLE
03-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Nathan so happens to be right here. I'm in the know and I don't like the delay to everything. I believe its cost Peter quite a bit already but hope things will pick up in the future.

BDR
03-13-2010, 12:41 PM
This is probably the fault of Peter's campaign; if I remember correctly he announced on a TV show (was it freedom watch?) back in February that the commercials were supposed to air on March 1st.

low preference guy
03-13-2010, 12:44 PM
Peter Schiff said in a youtube that the he thinks the ads will show by the end of the month. He thinks.

Watch at 29:40.

YouTube - Peter chiff on Goldseek Radio Mar 13, 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ3ftchigJ8&feature=youtube_gdata)