PDA

View Full Version : I just got on Micheal Medlev!

ghemminger
10-08-2007, 02:09 PM
He was talking about Bruce Springstings new anti-war album - and wanted anti-war lefties to call in...

I dumbed it down for the screener and pretty much said want they were looking for..... that America is headed in a very dark direction/fascism....

When I got on with him, said I voted for Bush, supported the War until 3 months ago - now I beleive w/ 70% of Americans we need to get out - the killing needs to end - Gov't approval ratings nearing nixon - had much more stats - and was about to go for the Jugular when......

he cut me off....HE said we are spending less than Reagn did against Russia - and that conservitives need to maintain perspective....quickly cut me off

he gave the crazy leftie before me about 15 minutes of talk time but shut me down before I got Ron Paul out.....damn!

JosephTheLibertarian
10-08-2007, 02:22 PM
you should just say "VOTE RON PAUL" right before he cuts you off lol - that's what I'd do!

Pete
10-08-2007, 02:27 PM
Don't they have a lag in broadcasting for cutting off obscenity, etc?

Probably better the way it went. Good job!

ghemminger
10-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Yeah - I am like 99% of his listeners - I'm hoping that my persuation got at least 1 person to investigate the facts of our foriegn policy - and the true nature of being an ultra conservative

Sergeant Brother
10-08-2007, 02:37 PM
WOW, that's cool, I heard you :D

His response was pretty weak, though I think Medved probably represents every neocon belief that I disagree with.

ghemminger
10-08-2007, 02:39 PM
WOW, that's cool, I heard you :D

His response was pretty weak, though I think Medved probably represents every neocon belief that I disagree with.

NICE - I wonder how many people heard that - we need to all call in as rational ultra conservatives! to talk show radio..

RJB
10-08-2007, 02:50 PM
You don't need to say Ron Paul. A lot of these clowns (neocon talk show hosts) hang up on the Paulite then make up BS about Ron Paul. You did it perfect. You presented a common sense outlook on the nation building.

A lot of Rush, Hannity, Medlev fans are like the frogs in the water that was slowly brought to the boil. They heard Rush back then talk about small gov, etc. but missed the slow shift to flaming neoconism. Many are waking up. By presenting a lucid description of the current politics it will sink in there is only one candidate who lives up to that.