PDA

View Full Version : Judge Napolitano Interviewed (great video)

Matt Collins
03-10-2010, 05:52 PM
YouTube - C4L@CPAC 2010 - Judge Napolitano Interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY1QtmFpP3I&feature=player_embedded)

TruckinMike
03-11-2010, 07:24 AM
Great interview and editing. I'm sending this to my non-liberty minded friends.

And note on FOX and Freedom Watch...

"true believers can go there to get their dose of raw liberty...
my bosses have Encouraged me to keep putting it out there" - A. Napolitano

I was listening to the reality report the other day and Gary Franci hit on a note that I hadn't really thought much about. He hypothesized that FOX was promoting Freedom watch in order to placate us. If we in the liberty movement have our show, then the pressure to have our views on the broadcast FOX is lessened. Thus keeping us and our views in a box, all the while satisfying our desires. We get to hear what we want to hear.

I know this has been tossed around here before but I thought I would re-invigorate the idea.

Encourage FOX to air freedom watch. I'm sending an email.

TMike

Matt Collins
03-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Great interview and editing. I'm sending this to my non-liberty minded friends.

And note on FOX and Freedom Watch...

I was listening to the reality report the other day and Gary Franci hit on a note that I hadn't really thought much about. He hypothesized that FOX was promoting Freedom watch in order to placate us. If we in the liberty movement have our show, then the pressure to have our views on the broadcast FOX is lessened. Thus keeping us and our views in a box, all the while satisfying our desires. We get to hear what we want to hear.

I know this has been tossed around here before but I thought I would re-invigorate the idea.

Encourage FOX to air freedom watch. I'm sending an email.

TMike
They will do what is most popular. So if a ton of people watch FW then they will more than likely put it on the air. Metrics are everything!

TheState
03-11-2010, 10:20 AM
They will do what is most popular. So if a ton of people watch FW then they will more than likely put it on the air. Metrics are everything!

You are exactly right. I was lucky enough to get a chance to talk with the producer of Freedom Watch when he was in Columbus monday. I asked him if Fox News is actually starting to lean a little more libertarian with Freedom Watch and Stossel. He said for all the bad wrap Fox News gets, it's all about ratings, they don't care what they show. They just show what people want to see.

Matt Collins
03-11-2010, 10:25 AM
You are exactly right. I was lucky enough to get a chance to talk with the producer of Freedom Watch when he was in Columbus monday. Was it George?

TheState
03-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Was it George?

Yep.

fisharmor
03-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Metrics are everything!.

So I suppose the programmers at Fox News have no relation to the lobotomy victims they've got programming Fox network? If they even share the same paper clip dispenser I wouldn't trust them to put a popular show on the air.