PDA

View Full Version : Grayson Vs Gurley Debate

brandon
03-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Now that Johnson dropped out, are these two guys gonna go at it head to head? :eek: :D

torchbearer
03-10-2010, 02:42 PM
sounds exciting!
I'd like to watch Gurley and Grayson debate.
That way, maybe Grayson will spend his time talking about his positions instead of making up new ones for Rand.

Matt Collins
03-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Obligatory....

http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/6e/8c/1617089/original_image.png?1266371634
http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/86/35/1635447/original_image.png?1267651996

RonPaulFanInGA
03-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Rand Paul isn't attending. Johnson dropped out. That leaves three options for Grayson:

1. Debate himself...maybe his new 'conservative' self can debate his old one that voted for Clinton.

2. Debate Gurley Martin.

3. Not show up and look like a hypocrite for criticizing Paul for withdrawing.

Matt Collins
03-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Rand Paul isn't attending. Johnson dropped out. That leaves three options for Grayson:

1. Debate himself...maybe his new 'conservative' self can debate his old one that voted for Clinton.

2. Debate Gurley Martin.

Looks like Trey's plan of putting in a biased moderator backfired on him :D

RM918
03-10-2010, 03:32 PM

2. Debate Gurley Martin.

I haven't seen any other threads about a debate being dropped out of, what's all that about?

specsaregood
03-10-2010, 03:44 PM
I haven't seen any other threads about a debate being dropped out of, what's all that about?

Rand agreed to attend a debate. Later it turned out one of the sponsors is a Grayson donor, then they found out they chose a biased "moderator" that is a McConnell flunky and has written hit piece op-eds on Rand. Rand smelled the setup and dropped out. Now that Johnson is out, that leaves Grayson to debate Gurley! Gurley is gonna grill him good.

TCE
03-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Somebody please Youtube this.

Gage
03-10-2010, 04:04 PM
I wouldn't doubt Grayson just not showing up.

TheTyke
03-10-2010, 04:21 PM
I wouldn't doubt Grayson just not showing up.

He's had a lot of practice at this!

Matt Collins
03-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Just gonna phone it in?

Agorism
03-10-2010, 05:10 PM
So the moderator was a setup. I wonder when Bluegrass bulletin will figure that out.

TCE
03-10-2010, 05:26 PM
So the moderator was a setup. I wonder when Bluegrass bulletin will figure that out.

Marcus Carey is aware of that, he just believes that Rand made a mistake by not releasing more than one reason for not attending. He is right, Rand should have done his research beforehand so he wouldn't have to back out now.

Aratus
03-11-2010, 03:33 PM
now that johnson dropped out, are these two guys gonna go at it head to head? :eek: :d

sounds exciting!
I'd like to watch gurley and grayson debate.
That way, maybe grayson will spend his time
talking about his positions instead of
making up new ones for rand.

rand paul isn't attending. Johnson dropped out. That leaves three options for grayson:

1. Debate himself...maybe his new 'conservative' self can debate his old one that voted for clinton.

2. Debate gurley martin.

3. Not show up and look like a hypocrite for criticizing paul for withdrawing.

looks like trey's plan of putting in a biased moderator backfired on him :d

i haven't seen any other threads about a debate being dropped out of, what's all that about?

rand agreed to attend a debate. Later it turned out one of the sponsors is a grayson donor, then they found out they chose a biased "moderator" that is a mcconnell flunky and has written hit piece op-eds on rand. Rand smelled the setup and dropped out. Now that johnson is out, that leaves grayson to debate gurley! Gurley is gonna grill him good.

i wouldn't doubt grayson just not showing up.

he's had a lot of practice at this!

so the moderator was a setup. I wonder when bluegrass bulletin will figure that out.

Trey Grayson, any degree of "true grit" if had by thee would have
you aahhhhhhhh debating Gurley L. Martin a.s.a.p as in anyway!!!