PDA

View Full Version : Call Sen Corker NOW! re:Audit The Fed (URGENT!!!)

Matt Collins
03-10-2010, 01:20 PM
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/logo-small.jpg

Dear Patriot,

Our battle to Audit the Fed has reached a crisis, and your Fed-loving Senator, Bob Corker, is leading the opposition.

Right now, heís working with Richard Shelby (R-AL), Judd Gregg (R-NH) and Chris Dodd (D-CT) to strip Audit the Fed from the Financial Reform Bill and actually EXPAND the Fedís power over banks, lending and money.

I need you to contact Bob Corker today with an urgent message: Audit the Fed and STOP trying to increase the Fed's power!

As you know, Audit the Fed is currently in H.R. 4173, a financial ďreformĒ package that has passed the House.

The Senate will unveil its version soon, which means you and I have to work fast.

In addition to stripping out transparency and accountability, the Senate version is set to grant the Fed broad NEW powers over our economy by putting the Consumer Financial Protection Agency under the Fedís purview.

Seriously? The same Fed that wonít tell us where our trillions of dollars went is going to be put in charge of ďconsumer protection?Ē

It would be funny if it werenít so dangerous.

You and I must turn up the heat on Senator Corker TODAY.

Please contact him at (202) 224-3344 at once!

Of course, as you know, over two thirds of the House of Representatives, almost a third of the Senate and nearly 80% of the American people support a FULL Audit of the Federal Reserve.

So the establishment has no choice but to attempt to fight us in secret.

Thatís why theyíre trying every trick in the book to make sure they kill a full-scale Audit of the Fed.

And thatís why it has never been more important that you call Senator Corker at (202) 224-3344 and DEMAND he CEASE AND DESIST any effort to strip the bill of the Audit or grant the Fed more power under the guise of so-called ďreform.Ē

Itís clear that passage of this bill would pretty much guarantee that the Fed is never audited, allowing the banksters to continue to rob and loot the American people.

And this sounds like something taken directly out of the Ben Bernanke playbook.

You see, Ben Bernanke and his buddies have been claiming the need for Fed ďindependenceĒ for some time now.

But what theyíre really talking about is independence from accountability...

...Independence to keep printing money out of thin air without any oversight from the American people, further destroying our savings and wiping out the middle class.

Thatís why itís vital you take action IMMEDIATELY.

Please call Senator Corker at (202) 224-3344 and demand that he stand with the nearly 80% of Americans who support a FULL audit of the Federal Reserve.

You and I are now very close to allowing the American people to have the first ever COMPLETE audit of the Federal Reserve, and without your efforts, Ben Bernanke and his cronies would have nothing to worry about.

But Iím afraid if you and I donít act right away, all of our efforts up until now will be rendered useless.

And thatís something Iím not going to sit idly by and allow to happen.

If weíre going to stop this attempt to gut Audit the Fed, we must act before itís too late.

So please, right now, call Senator Corker at (202) 224-3344 and demand he support a FULL audit of the Fed and OPPOSE all attempts to broaden the Fedís power.

And if you can, please make your most generous contribution (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/4014511:5970967772:m:1:170962289:F824C3DA86593656C 2839CEBAE9FC997) to help Campaign for Liberty alert millions of Americans to this battle.

But most importantly, please contact Senator Corker TODAY.

Sincerely,
http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/cimages/9712f553eeb54df4c700abc96d8f0cb4/tatesig-small.jpg
John Tate
President

P.S. Fed-loving Senators are working behind closed doors to strip Audit the Fed out of the Financial Reform Bill while granting the Fed even more power.

And your Senator, Bob Corker, is leading the charge.

Thatís why itís vital you IMMEDIATELY call Senator Corker at (202) 224-3344 and demand he CEASE and DESIST in his efforts to strip the bill of the Audit or grant the Fed more power under the guise of so-called ďreform.Ē

And if you can, please make a generous contribution (http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/4014511:5970967772:m:1:170962289:F824C3DA86593656C 2839CEBAE9FC997) to help with our efforts.

Matt Collins
03-10-2010, 01:21 PM
The number to his field offices are located here:
http://corker.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=OfficeLocations

Matt Collins
03-10-2010, 01:22 PM
My guess is that Senator "Bailout Bob" Corker doesn't want anyone to know where all that bailout money went, which is why he is trying to prevent an audit.

Chester Copperpot
03-10-2010, 01:24 PM
yes there is no hidden agenda.. Ron Paul is bizarre.. Liberty is terrorism

fucking fuck

jmdrake
03-10-2010, 01:48 PM
Should we stage a rally in front of his Nashville office?

dr. hfn
03-10-2010, 01:56 PM
bump!

Bergie Bergeron
03-10-2010, 02:09 PM
//

amy31416
03-10-2010, 03:16 PM
I hope the fact that the line is busy is indicative of the overwhelming response. I'll try again soon.

Old Ducker
03-10-2010, 03:24 PM
I hope the fact that the line is busy is indicative of the overwhelming response. I'll try again soon.

Yup. I couldnt get through either.

tpreitzel
03-10-2010, 03:25 PM
I just called and stressed that the Senate needs to follow the letter and intent of Paul's version that passed the HR.

Keep applying the pressure by calling.

amy31416
03-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Still busy.

tpreitzel
03-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Folks,

Try searching for a toll-free number for the Capitol switchboard...or simply wait.

amy31416
03-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Got through, and the guy I spoke to yammered on about a lot of "misinformation" about Corker's stance and some Wall Street Journal articles that articulated his stance accurately.

Then my dog started barking like a maniac and I summed up saying that if he did not support a full, transparent audit of the Fed, that I would look into supporting his opponents, come the next election...

Stupid dog!

catdd
03-10-2010, 03:49 PM
bump

legion
03-10-2010, 04:20 PM
YouTube - 6/22/09 - U.S. Senator Bob Corker (R-TN) : against auditing the Fed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7mH2euK_d4)

Make no mistake about Corker's position! He's not being misrepresented. He's owned by the banking industry.