PDA

View Full Version : Beck covers for Obama...again

sofia
03-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Beck has spent the last day trashing Rep. Eric Massa as a deviant creep and liar. But we already knew that...afterall....he's a Democrat.

The issue here is not Massa'a antics. It's Rahm Emmanuel's intimidation and blackmailing of Congressmen.

Massa is a creep...but if Emmanuel was using Massa's deviant past as a punishment tool of some sort....well, this is the kind of stuff that could really cripple the Obama express. That's blackmail isnt it?

So why did Beck and the rest of neo-condom all of sudden turn on a dime and drop Massa? They were all just pumping him up a day ago, then , all of a sudden...WHAM! Massa is destroyed and Rahm is off the hook.

Who got to Beck, Hannity etc? Who gave the order to not pursue the Massa allegations? Who's giving the orders to not pursue the Birth Certificate issue and to describe "birthers" as "crazy"?

It appears as though powerful forces on "the right" will allow their mouthpieces to have fun with Obama....but will always protect Obama when something really serious is alleged about him.

Is it Rupert Murdoch?

Cowlesy
03-10-2010, 11:33 AM
I watched his hour long thing with Beck yesterday, and I though Massa was all over the place and didn't offer any concrete evidence of anything, just garbled stories. So I imagine Beck was pissed off he didn't get any red meat, so now he's throwing him in the dumpster.

The only thing Massa said that caught my attention is that freshmen congressmen spend hours a day working the phones to gin up money.

I didn't feel like the guy was telling the truth.

Anti Federalist
03-10-2010, 11:35 AM
I watched his hour long thing with Beck yesterday

You're a better man than me.

Thanks for the thumbnail.

DAFTEK
03-10-2010, 11:41 AM
The more people watch his bipolar show the better his ratings are and it will become just like the Howard Stern show.. "I'M JUST TUNING IN JUST TO SEE WHAT HE WILL SAY NEXT, THAT'S ALL!"

ClydeCoulter
03-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Did noone even hear what Massa's solution to defeating the health care bill was?

I've searched the internet and have not found anyone mentioning what he, Massa, said....

His solution is: Republicans that currently have a democrat in office in their district can call and pledge support in the upcoming election if that democrat will vote "no" to the health care bill.

Now, maybe that seems like a "no-no", but, are we trying to get things straightened out now, or looking for a saviour to elect later? Does it matter if they have made mistakes but are willing to listen now?