PDA

View Full Version : Eliminating the IRS - An act of 'social justice'?

AuH20
03-10-2010, 10:31 AM
I'm wondering how we can frame this debate in such a manner, that the statists will be handcuffed when they attempt to villify the idea as being 'archaic' and 'un-American? It think it's time we start using their deceitful codespeak against them. Prepare the catapults for a load of irony to be hurled right back at the establishment hypocrites! :D

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-10-2010, 11:19 AM
nt

AuH20
03-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Do you feel you should not have to pay for the privilege of facilitating trade using property that is not your own?

I find the idea behind the 'progressive' income tax both aborrent and criminal. I'm not against paying duties or taxes where applicable and reasonable, but you're not insinuating that our present tax code falls under those parameters? ;)

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-10-2010, 11:44 AM
nt

emazur
03-10-2010, 11:54 AM
I haven't read it yet, but...
http://www.incometaxcausescrime.com/
http://www.incometaxcausescrime.com/images/Itcc.png

AuH20
03-10-2010, 12:51 PM
No I am not. But I wouldn't care all that much if the IRS stopped infringing on individual property rights in cases where trade is not facilitated using government property. As far as how much the IRS taxes people who trade using government property a privilege is being exercised and there is no reason to gripe about being taxed. If people were facilitating trade using my property I might want a fair cut based on whatever I thought was fair. If you want to stop paying the IRS... be poor. It is legal to opt out of the system when you are poor. ;)

However, I'm not vehemently opposed to the fundamental principle of taxation (no man is an island), as I am to this fraudulent system which is known as the progressive income tax. The progressive tax system the IRS shrewdly utilizes is completely antithetical to the principles the founders espoused.

For one, the progressive tax is ridiculously complex, so certain parties can circumvent it's 'wrath' so to speak. Secondly, it's almost exclusively burdened by the top 50 percent of income earners, so the bottom 50 percent holds no moral reservations about creating a monolith of oppression. With a democratic form of government, the unknowing and shortsighted mob will always trump the will of the informed citizens, until ultimately that small minority of 'overachievers' will be sentenced into the hands of perpetual slavery. Thirdly, it is in itself highly discriminatory and coercive, which runs counter to our natural rights. It's essentially an elaborate form of class warfare, specifically targeted to weaken the middle class and small businesses.

QueenB4Liberty
03-10-2010, 01:03 PM
I'm against income tax and property tax. If you can own property, you shouldn't have to pay property tax. If you are not a slave, you shouldn't have to give your income to someone else. if you believe theft is wrong, you must be against the income tax. Or you believe it's ok for some people to steal. If you believe there is a right to own property, you must be against property taxes.

SWATH
03-10-2010, 01:08 PM
This is your income...$$$$$$$$

This is your income on income tax...$$

AuH20
03-10-2010, 01:17 PM
I'm against income tax and property tax. If you can own property, you shouldn't have to pay property tax. If you are not a slave, you shouldn't have to give your income to someone else. if you believe theft is wrong, you must be against the income tax. Or you believe it's ok for some people to steal. If you believe there is a right to own property, you must be against property taxes.

Doesn't the term 'property tax' seem awfully redundant and backward to a full-fledged property owner? It's almost as backward as the estate tax, in which post-taxed dollars and assets become subject to ANOTHER cash grab once an individual dies. The estate tax is essentially 'double-dipping' by the government. Meanwhile, the Kennedys protect their financial empire from the maws of tax 'decay' through the clever use of 'philanthropic ' organizations and trusts. ;)

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-10-2010, 01:23 PM
nt