PDA

View Full Version : Valerie Meyers on Mike Church right now! Sirius 144

Cowlesy
03-10-2010, 09:32 AM
She's on our forum too, I believe her screenname is Adam Smith.

Running for Congress in Georgia!

amy31416
03-10-2010, 09:35 AM
Dammit Cowlesy, I'm trying to be a cheap bastard lately and you have me contemplating re-starting my Sirius subscription.

Cowlesy
03-10-2010, 09:41 AM
Dammit Cowlesy, I'm trying to be a cheap bastard lately and you have me contemplating re-starting my Sirius subscription.

Well if you want to catch it for the next 30 days, there is a free trial. I have 15 days to go, and they sent me two reminders that "HEY...in 15 DAYS, you will be charged $12.95," so it may not necessarily sneak up on you if you want to cancel, but still catch a few weeks of his show.

EDIT: (I've had a few subscriptions that were trials and they don't warn you and all of a sudden they Ding you -- was nice that they sent warning emails)

Cowlesy
03-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Mike Church cut the snippet of his interview of Valerie Meyers so the general public could listen to it.

http://www.mikechurch.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4290:valerie-meyers-a-fresh-face-for-georgia-8-&catid=960:public-transcripts&Itemid=300038

purplechoe
03-10-2010, 07:40 PM
personally, I haven't been this excited about going to Church in years...

thank you, I'll be here all night...

Politicallore
03-10-2010, 07:41 PM

Its so worth it. lol One thing, even me being as broke as I am, cannot live without.

Cowlesy
03-10-2010, 07:47 PM
personally, I haven't been this excited about going to Church in years...

thank you, I'll be here all night...

Well the nice part is, I think Mike by attending CPAC met a lot of freedom-folks (in the clip he's providing online, no subscription required) he mentioned that he met Ms. Meyer's campaign folks at CPAC. Not to mention, that was the first time meeting up with the Southern Avenger.

I've given him credit on this site and even shilled a bit, but that was because I tune-in daily now and he's without question the most constitution-oriented political talk-radio guy on the airwaves. I think he mentioned once that it turned off some of his listeners that he was chewing Republicans' asses so much, but that the Truth is far more important than being a party person.

purplechoe
03-10-2010, 08:00 PM
"...maybe there is something great happening out there... I don't know."

I like the way he ended the interview. :)

amy31416
03-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Well if you want to catch it for the next 30 days, there is a free trial. I have 15 days to go, and they sent me two reminders that "HEY...in 15 DAYS, you will be charged $12.95," so it may not necessarily sneak up on you if you want to cancel, but still catch a few weeks of his show.

EDIT: (I've had a few subscriptions that were trials and they don't warn you and all of a sudden they Ding you -- was nice that they sent warning emails)

Well, I'm thinking about just getting it again (also), because my brother has a swanky new truck equipped for it and I have all the equipment, for home and car--so I think I might be able to pull off a 2 for 1. Though I admittedly can't handle having it in my car because I'm constantly looking at it and shuffling through channels, I'll kill someone.

purplechoe
03-10-2010, 08:24 PM
here's the link to the Adam Kokesh interview from a little while ago...

http://www.mikechurch.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4252:new-mexico-a-new-hope-candidate-adam-kokesh&catid=960:public-transcripts&Itemid=300038

Matt Collins
03-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Mike is the man!