PDA

View Full Version : warren25 finally comes around?

libertarianguy
10-08-2007, 01:22 PM
test

mavtek
10-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Good for Warren, I knew he wasn't stupid.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
10-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Does he have a clue about how the US government system works yet?

wbbgjr
10-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Well.. that's a nice surprise. I remember he was really against Ron Paul. He gets a 1000 views a video so that'll a bit. The tide is turning....

Paulitician
10-08-2007, 03:14 PM
He was always for Ron Paul because he saw him as a straight-shooter, honest statesman but he didn't agree with his policy. To be precise, he thought Ron Paul wanted to get rid of all taxes or something. What he neglected to take into consideration is that Ron Paul wants to get rid of the income tax, and that is possible by cutting spending and reducing the size of government. He also didn't understand that such policy would come about by gradual change, not by flick of the switch, magic wand type deal. A lot of Ron Paul detractors are like that, very stupid.

wbbgjr
10-08-2007, 03:15 PM
He was always for Ron Paul because he saw him as a straight-shooter, honest statesman but he didn't agree with his policy. To be precise, he thought Ron Paul wanted to get rid of all taxes or something. What he neglected to take into consideration is that Ron Paul wants to get rid of the income tax, and that is possible by cutting spending and reducing the size of government. He also didn't understand that such policy would come about by gradual change, not by flick of the switch, magic wand type deal. A lot of Ron Paul detractors are like that, very stupid.

That looks like Peter Griffin.

Oh yeah.. That's right. We had to educate him on that.

Paulitician
10-08-2007, 03:18 PM
It's Che Griffin :p

Corydoras
10-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Actually, he reminds me of a dark-haired version of a young Hugh Laurie.

It was really remarkable to see someone actually explain in their own words why Ron Paul is best for the world. Heartwarming.