PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to share a realization I just had.

Bodhi
10-08-2007, 01:17 PM
I just wanted to share with you all that I just realized when I look back on my life years from now the greatest fight I ever fought for my nation will not have been during my eight 8 years in the Army Reserves but will have been the fight to get Ron Paul's message to the people.

I am proud to be here at this moment in history when we take back our nation. I have never been so proud to be an American!

kylejack
10-08-2007, 01:17 PM
John McCain sez: "The supporter surge is working!"

jrich4rpaul
10-08-2007, 01:18 PM
I always think, how would it feel if we can look back when we're older watching the revolution/election of Ron Paul on the history channel and we can say we were a part of it?

noxagol
10-08-2007, 01:19 PM
I always think, how would it feel if we can look back when we're older watching the revolution/election of Ron Paul on the history channel and we can say we were a part of it?

Yeah.

Zydeco
10-08-2007, 01:20 PM
I just wanted to share with you all that I just realized when I look back on my life years from now the greatest fight I ever fought for my nation will not have been during my eight 8 years in the Army Reserves but will have been the fight to get Ron Paul's message to the people.

I am proud to be here at this moment in history when we take back our nation. I have never been so proud to be an American!

I hear you. Everything I do for the Ron Paul campaign I know I'll look back on it as an historic time in my own life and in the nation's history.

I have never felt as alive as I feel during this campaign!

koob
10-08-2007, 02:01 PM
I'm only 18. But until I heard about Ron Paul I was just disgusted with politics. I've never truly like a candidate so much.

BillyDkid
10-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Bodhi, it's posts from folks like you that let us know we are on the right track and keeps us going. Thanks for your support. This really is a fight for the heart of our beloved America.

FreedomLover
10-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Even if ron paul doesn't win, if he manages to win a good amount of primaries, and make the establishment and political hacks quiver, and maybe co-opt some of ron paul's message, then that will be as great a gift to me, to have actually made a difference.