PDA

View Full Version : Offering FREE design for a good organization

winston84
10-08-2007, 12:43 PM
I'm in the process of submitting my portfolio in order to be accepted into the BFA Graphic Design program at my university. According to the consensus, one of the projects that I have a choice to create is a...

c. progressive logo, working papers & applications

Well you can see where the bias leans within the fine art department, so I'm going to be creating a logo and its accompanying stationary based on a Paleoconservative/libertarian organization. This is free, quality-work made from scratch.

Once I'm done I plan on presenting it to the organization, and if they choose to adopt my designs then I may or may not charge them depending on whether they are a non-profit for a not for profit. I need some suggestions from you guys as to which organizations I should try my hand at?

So far I thought of DownsizeDC.org anything else?

[by the way I've already done something for the Students for Ron Paul Competition, but I'm still waiting on the results...]

Bradley in DC
10-08-2007, 01:02 PM
I'm in the process of submitting my portfolio in order to be accepted into the BFA Graphic Design program at my university. According to the consensus, one of the projects that I have a choice to create is a...

c. progressive logo, working papers & applications

Well you can see where the bias leans within the fine art department, so I'm going to be creating a logo and its accompanying stationary based on a Paleoconservative/libertarian organization. This is free, quality-work made from scratch.

Once I'm done I plan on presenting it to the organization, and if they choose to adopt my designs then I may or may not charge them depending on whether they are a non-profit for a not for profit. I need some suggestions from you guys as to which organizations I should try my hand at?

So far I thought of DownsizeDC.org anything else?

[by the way I've already done something for the Students for Ron Paul Competition, but I'm still waiting on the results...]

We have plenty of opportunities for you with the different centers of the Liberty and Privacy Network. One of which is Free World Media that produces the coverage of the presidential debates over RonPaulRadio.com with whom we work closely. Please send me a PM with your name and email address and I'll fill you in onthe other centers and what is needed by each (some are brand spanking new, have the policy side in place but nothing to show web design-wise!).