PDA

View Full Version : What is Formal-Culture?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-09-2010, 11:22 AM
When born in the United States, we are given the gift of two cultures. One is the culture our ancestors brought with them when they fled from the tyranny of the old worlds outside the borders of our nation; meanwhile, the other culture is the one that was established as a natural law by our Founding Fathers. This natural law, a "best principled" political conclusion, was established by them while they were in the act of fellowship, this being a social requirement of weaker Christian vessels not chosen.
So, in comparison to the lessor cultures that we inherited from the old world, Americans now possess a Formal-Culture (thus the reason to highlight it in the higher case).
As the cruel reality they perceived with their five senses was deemed by them to be a deception, our Founding Fathers are unique in how they used a sixth sense instead, this being their conscience, when declaring that the tyranny of this world stood in contempt of a self evident and unalienable Truth. They then established our nation on this Truth.
As this natural law is everlasting having been formulated by brethren while under fellowship, it supercedes all legal precedence, all past traditions and all future events yet to occur. This establishes for the citizens of the United States a Civil Purpose.
As this Truth stands supreme in judgement above even the law of the land, this binds the U.S. government to serving the people and their Civil Purpose.

BuddyRey
03-09-2010, 06:00 PM
With all due respect, I think you might be conflating culture with political traditions. I don't feel I have anything in common with my British ancestors, many of whom no doubt wore atrocious-looking powdered wigs and pancake makeup, rode horses on dirt paths, lived in homes with no heating or air conditioning, and died at 40 or 50 years old from diseases that are easily treatable today.

And yet, I also reject the notion that we have a contemporary "American" culture, because even among native-born Americans, there are so many cultural and sub-cultural descriptions that very few people find it impossible to fit into at least one. Culture is as highly individuated among different people as is personality, taste, and physical appearance.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-10-2010, 12:49 PM
With all due respect, I think you might be conflating culture with political traditions. I don't feel I have anything in common with my British ancestors, many of whom no doubt wore atrocious-looking powdered wigs and pancake makeup, rode horses on dirt paths, lived in homes with no heating or air conditioning, and died at 40 or 50 years old from diseases that are easily treatable today.

And yet, I also reject the notion that we have a contemporary "American" culture, because even among native-born Americans, there are so many cultural and sub-cultural descriptions that very few people find it impossible to fit into at least one. Culture is as highly individuated among different people as is personality, taste, and physical appearance.

Legally speaking, the word "client" means idiot. But our Founding Fathers didn't establish our nation on past traditions, the legal precedence of this cruel world, by using observable evidence substantiated directly with their senses, but they declared a natural law using theoretical evidence a Truth substantiated unalienably and bipartisanly within their souls, their consciences or, as many like to say, their hearts. This natural law was formulated by them while they were in the act of fellowship, a necessity for them because, as Christians, they were *weak vessels not chosen.
As a result, we don't need legal experts explaining the Truth to us as such an unalienable natural right is already clearly evident to our consciences.
So, we really need to hush and just let them talk, and talk, and talk.
For this Truth will never perish and needs no defense as it reduces down and becomes the people's Civil Purpose. This is extremely significant as our Civil Purpose supercedes all legal precedence, past traditions and future events yet to occur. While it is true that the people's Civil Purpose cannot be justified by the law and held up by those functioning as our government, the necessary tyranny established by our Founding Fathers, these principalities and powers themselves will one day be judged by the Truth and defeated, not by the sting of swords, arrows and bullets, but by the cleansing power of God's precious blood.
*Compared to the Apostle Paul who was God's chosen vessel, our Founding Fathers were weak vessels in comparison.