PDA

View Full Version : Car Signs and Public Events.

SwordOfShannarah
06-06-2007, 07:03 PM
I'm going to be moving to NH soon. When I get there I am going to make 2 car rooftop signs for Ron Paul. One that is a little bit smaller (for driving) and one for public events (park the car, break out the big sign and walk away:). I was thinking it would be a good idea to get 3, 4, 5 or even more cars at every major public event throughout the state. It would be a great excuse to get together with friends and go to sporting events, concerts and more- all the while promoting Ron Paul to thousands or even tens of thousands of people. (Show up early and get your cars close to the entrance for best impact- everyone has to walk past your car on the way in and on the way out- be the last cars to leave!).

I'm also going to set up a website and sell at cost Ron Paul car signs. I want to see every car in the state with one!! ;)

I think car signs are a good way to go. They are cheap and if they start popping up all over the place they will really stand out in the eye of the public. There should be 10 cars in every town that have a Ron Paul sign on the roof top in my opinion.

I was also thinking I could accept donations on the website so I could make tons of signs and give them away to all the NH Ron Paul supporters. That way someone in Kansas can have an impact on the NH primaries.

Anyway- what do you think? Sound like a good idea? So-so? I'd love some feedback. Thanks!

anharmyenone
06-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Fantastic idea. I live in Indiana but would love to have a sign like that and would love to contribute.

Scott

anharmyenone
06-06-2007, 08:38 PM
P.S. I already have some magnetic signs on my car doors that I got from makesigns.com and the rooftop sign would be a great addition.

carla8478
06-06-2007, 11:42 PM
What exactly do you mean by a rooftop sign? Can you post a picture when you get yours made?

I've seen signs all over the sides of cars but not on the rooftop.

SwordOfShannarah
06-07-2007, 02:20 PM
What exactly do you mean by a rooftop sign? Can you post a picture when you get yours made?

I've seen signs all over the sides of cars but not on the rooftop.

Sure, it will be a little while before I get up there and make one, but basically I'm talking about something similar to Taxi advertising you see in the cities. If you have a roofrack it will work perfectly but there are also ways to hold signs down with bungee cords. Its basically the same as a magnetic sign but I think it would get a lot more attention.

Here are two pics I found off google images. You could drive into the city and leave your car there and reach thousand or tens of thousands of people every day. Could you imagine what 100 cars driving around the city with these rooftop signs would do? 100 people are not that hard to come by. :) A Ron Paul CONVOY!! haha

http://www.marvintaxiadv.com/images/2sided-154.jpg

http://www.marvintaxiadv.com/images/2sidesint-291.jpg